Being unemployed or not making money is huge turnoff to girls tbh

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|12.06endo/Cut1400KCALed|07.07
Huge turnoff not even muscles can make up for that
So just get a job theory and make money while trying to get rich w side hustles and educating yourself
They may like you and want to jump in your pants
but . If you say I live with my mom and don’t have a job
She will think fuck , i may let this nigga slide in my cheeks once but then gonna dump his ass

Last edited:
Aight

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
general statement.

Depends plenty on:
* type of "relationship" she is looking for
* age of him;
* age of her
* his lookslevel
* her lookslevel

for log term relationships, and past lets say early 20's. It's deffo a donwside and plenty often trunoff.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and DutchPrettyBoy
Being ugly is a huge turnoff to girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4946, EverythingMaxxer and 13 others
Why is it a turnoff? I am an unemployed NEET with my own shared housing unit on a good location with plenty of money for leisure/holidays.

It's a bonus to be a male without responsibilities since you have more time/energy to spend together with a girl.

The fact I can't get a girlfriend as a NEET means I wouldn't stand a chance as a workerdrone with less time/energy than I do now.

It's over

women so picky must be absolute winner at life meanwhile woman doesn't have to do shit

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 4209
Obviously, being a NEET is a huge statusmin. Everybody knows that

regaining my IQ

Why is it a turnoff? I am an unemployed NEET with my own shared housing unit on a good location with plenty of money for leisure/holidays.

It's a bonus to be a male without responsibilities since you have more time/energy to spend together with a girl.

The fact I can't get a girlfriend as a NEET means I wouldn't stand a chance as a workerdrone with less time/energy than I do now.

It's over
Legit point, about available time.

Mass daters. Like Paul Janka. Where near jobless. So he had free time to go on alot off dates and stuff. Obvioulsy I assume that when he spoke to bitches he made up that makes money online or something.

Having a carreer/joby job, that takes up all or alot of your time. IS BRTUAL!!
Because then you have limited free time. AND in free time you wanna have some fun and relaxing also, which often dating is not. So, very miserable when you spend the limited free time with annoying dating activity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Yeah I just lie about my occupation even though I live on welfare. Funnily enough, age has never once come up but money has.

Huge turnoff not even muscles can make up for that
So just get a job theory and make money while trying to get rich w side hustles and educating yourself
They may like you and want to jump in your pants
but . If you say I live with my mom and don’t have a job
She will think fuck , i may let this nigga slide in my cheeks once but then gonna dump his ass

Who wants money for foids let's be honest not a single person here has ever talked to a girl beyond trying to get sex the reason we all want money is to be happy with our pics in the mirror issues are money is impossible to get

everything matters

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
Just like most things it only matters below a certain looks threshold. If you are an average guy (4-7 norman) it will definitely be a negative to be unemployed and living with your mom because you need every little bit of persuasion you can get to have that female stick with you instead of running off to get creamed by chad. But if you are good looking then it is negligible

Just lie

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
No job for your face

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and patricknotstar