Being unknown is not bad (low status pilled)

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)

@mogger123 doesn't realise being unknown is better than being known in any community, including Incel forums.

Being famous means you are limited to what the public thinks about you, Being unknown is like being liquid, You can take any shape or form you want.
I can be famous but I choose not too. It isn't really worth it considering the negatives outweigh the "benefits" although there is a difference between "famousness" and familiarity. familiarity can be sub-conscious such as seeing an AVI you recognize.

I say I can be famous but it is 50% chance too like time, date and place you choose to present yourself. Also God chooses who he wants to be famous so if you are hard-locked by divine intervention (similar to me), No matter what you do you will never become famous. Then you have normal people who have no intention becoming famous like Jeremy Meeks & Chico Lachowski who become known by millions of people and their lives are much better.

You want to be famous? It's simple. establish yourself in a community, such as this one, (You don't even need to be a quality user such as @enchanted_elixir or @garoupilled_ ) Get to about 20000 - 40000 Posts and you are "Famous Incel", or, should I say "incelebrity", Then Post your face or have a quirk in your personality. Preferably both, And become friends with other incel's. Your incel friends will say good things about you and it will snowball. Then start a YouTube channel or become a lolcow.

But at the end of the day being the unknown user like me is more optimal for a stable life, although my life is not stable by any measurement (which I can expand upon in another thread), But regardless of fame or no fame I am happy and whatever God wills, will pass.

TLDR; Being famous and unknown have pros and cons.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Deleted member 30892, cancercell and 1 other person
Dnrd but who cares about being known in an incel forum nigga if you don’t get a job I agree Jase and I approve this message❗

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 29167, chadcel; and 1 other person
IMG 1664

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, cancercell, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Jase
Someone said "nobody knows you" and blud felt the inclination to write 4 paragraphs of cope about how he could become "famous" if he wanted to 💀

Blud even invented some vocabulary 💀💀💀
Get to about 20000 - 40000 Posts and you are "Famous Incel", or, should I say "incelebrity",

Imagine paying for VIP on a free forum, but you want to be... unknown?
💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, mogger123, thereallegend and 2 others
@slop slinger @vanillaicecream @mogs_me

Come Look At This GIFs | Tenor

bro who are you did you change your name ?

• +1
Reactions: mogs_me and mogger123
Tldr When nobody knows you you can have different personas everywhere, to accomplish different goals or have fun. I act like a crackhead in certain places where ion even live, I can approach women without fearing for my reputation, etc

I'm talking like this is insane benefits when 99.999% of people are unknown

• +1
Reactions: Jase
absolutely. i never understood the "forum megastar" crowd, seems like they want to form their own little clique. very normie motivation, basically they want security and strength in numbers. i've been on npsl for 30 years, all this time i never learned a single thing about the other posters, or developed any rapport. i barely remember their names, this gives me the freedom to damage their psyche and torture them without feeling bad

• +1
Reactions: Jase