Being unphotogenic is a real thing.

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
A lot of people like to shout COPE at this but if you aren't a sub80 IQ neanderthal who just screams OVER at everything then you should know i'm right.

We all have biases about ourselves so instead you want to focus on other people. Just the other day I had to meet with some friends, a friend of a friend messaged in the group chat that she was at the meetup place already. I'm a fucking weirdo so I googled her name so I'd know who I was looking for before we met. She looked very average on social media, even in recent photos - I then went to meet her irl and she was absolutely fucking hot, like a legit 8-9/10.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and MentalistKebab
OVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Deleted member 7866

Being unphotogenic isnt real. If somebody is gl irl and ugly in a picture its just a bad picture of them. Anyone can look alot better/worse depending on pose, lighting and camera quality.
Annotation 2020 09 13 190245
4psl androgynous normie

Tumblr pfhnmyovAv1u8jw35o1 400
8 PSL Terastacy

Both pictures feature the same person meghan roche, just the first one is took on a phone while she is making an autistic pose, the second one is took on a high quality camera by a proffesional photographer under optimal lighting on runway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 4209