Being unrecognisable after looksmaxxing

AverageTevvezFan

AverageTevvezFan

Future Narcissist
Is it worth looking like a completely different person after surgery just to get lays?

As in your own parents, siblings, cousins, friends no longer recognising you?

I haven't posted full face pics on here, but I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I will need the following surgeries to ascend:

Bimax, Rhino, Ptosis, Cantho, Cheekbone implants, Wraparound jaw implant, Infra/Supra implants, gyno removal, eyebrow transplant, hip lipo, and maybe stroma

Surely you couldn't hide all of this while still pretending you haven't had anything done except bimax and rhino.

Is it possible to balance looksmaxxing and still looking somewhat similar with only making slight adjustments with the implants?

Ty

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Tallooksmaxxer, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
Before surgery

After surgery

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Prettyboy, HerpDerpson and 14 others
its not only the lays its literally life quality but everyone has to decide for himself tbh

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 21244 and AverageTevvezFan
you dont need all of this surgeries and you will look like shit and botched. fix your 2 major failos and them give yourself a big halo. probs genio + rhino e them cheek implants

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 21531, Oberyn and 1 other person
you dont need all of this surgeries and you will look like shit and botched. fix your 2 major failos and them give yourself a big halo. probs genio + rhino e them cheek implants
I might go easy on the implants then. Bimax and rhino is a must though.

What about lower risk surgeries like gyno removal and eyebrow transplant? Surely theres no harm in going through with those. The worst botch I've seen from a gyno removal was some guy losing his nipples, and even then he went to some unknown mexican surgeon so it's very unlikely if you don't clutch your pennies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
I didn't meet my parents for several years after looksmaxing, they didn't recognize me on the street when we met.

If you change your frame, fix facial failos, skin tone, hairstyle, amount of muscle mass, you are basically not that previous person anymore.
You're someone else.

Though above those, I think the biggest change was body fat. My face became the face of a completely different human being when I went below 15% and bones started displaying properly. Even I couldn't believe the mirror on some days.
Your jawline changes, eye area changes, cheeks change, angles and curves change.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Elvisandreaa and untouchable_coper
I didn't meet my parents for several years after looksmaxing, they didn't recognize me on the street when we met.

If you change your frame, fix facial failos, skin tone, hairstyle, amount of muscle mass, you are basically not that previous person anymore.
You're someone else.

Though above those, I think the biggest change was body fat. My face became the face of a completely different human being when I went below 15% and bones started displaying properly. Even I couldn't believe the mirror on some days.
Your jawline changes, eye area changes, cheeks change, angles and curves change.
Damn, how did they treat you after that? Any accusations of surgery?

below 15%
Literally lifefuel here, since i'm exactly at 15%. For us MTN we need to be below 15% for bones to show

Btw at what BF% are you in rn?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Literally lifefuel here, since i'm exactly at 15%. For us MTN we need to be below 15% for bones to show

Btw at what BF% are you in rn?
10-12% year round. If I go higher cheeks become too chubby and matches start flaking irl upon meeting up. Stupid fat distribution genetics...

(Even very plain or out of shape women don't like a guy having a millimeter of extra fat, when it comes to one night stands where I live, it's kind of absurd to think about, nothing to do but adapt)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and AverageTevvezFan
higher cheeks become too chubby and matches start flaking irl upon meeting up. Stupid fat distribution genetics...
i have the EXACT same genetics, my upper cheeks are so big at 15% like it shouldn't be that way lol
when I smile they look UGLY ASF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I think about this a lot, and the conclusion I've gotten to so far is this: once you looksmax, are you planning to be a successful person or a failure?
If you plan on being successful, (in whatever you do, not related to looksmaxing), you can afford to be a little bit eccentric aka getting plastic surgery. A skilled surgeon, or a businessman, or anyone of good social standing can afford it, socially.

But if you are a failure, working some dead-end job, you don't have enough social capital to survive such a weird thing as a lot of plastic surgery.

Also, there's the option to just not give a fuck, just cut out everyone who is not positive about it from your life. Look at it this way: if your family starts giving you the cold shoulder just because of something as little and begin as plastic surgery, were they ever people to be counted on in the first place? Would they have helped you through a heroin addiction in some alternate universe? Or severe financial problems? Or anything actually serious?

Counts also for friends

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Gandy, owlofathena and 1 other person
I think about this a lot, and the conclusion I've gotten to so far is this: once you looksmax, are you planning to be a successful person or a failure?
If you plan on being successful, (in whatever you do, not related to looksmaxing), you can afford to be a little bit eccentric aka getting plastic surgery. A skilled surgeon, or a businessman, or anyone of good social standing can afford it, socially.

But if you are a failure, working some dead-end job, you don't have enough social capital to survive such a weird thing as a lot of plastic surgery.

Also, there's the option to just not give a fuck, just cut out everyone who is not positive about it from your life. Look at it this way: if your family starts giving you the cold shoulder just because of something as little and begin as plastic surgery, were they ever people to be counted on in the first place? Would they have helped you through a heroin addiction in some alternate universe? Or severe financial problems? Or anything actually serious?

Counts also for friends
Good take.

After reading that I'm more worried about being botched than outcasted though. Let's hope Eppley doesn't fuck me up lol

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Good take.

After reading that I'm more worried about being botched than outcasted though. Let's hope Eppley doesn't fuck me up lol
if you get botched, it's fucking over honestly
you will get no sympathy and everyone will consider you a weird retard, successful or not

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Gandy and AverageTevvezFan
Bimax, Rhino, Ptosis, Cantho, Cheekbone implants, Wraparound jaw implant, Infra/Supra implants, gyno removal, eyebrow transplant, hip lipo, and maybe stroma
Bro you will be funding vacation in spain for like 10 different surgeons

Bro you will be funding vacation in spain for like 10 different surgeons
Yeah, I've been generous and estimated that if I get everything done, it will easily cost me over six figures.

Time to moneymaxx.

• Woah
Reactions: SoonToAscend
if you get botched, it's fucking over honestly
you will get no sympathy and everyone will consider you a weird retard, successful or not
This is why I'll never have super invasive surgeries. Infraorbital implants are as far as I'm willing to go.

I will not have anyone, even Eppley, working on my visible soft tissue.
If even a few millimeters get botched, the rest of your life you will be seen as a Bogdanoff frankenstein.

Nobody gets a pass for looking weird. Just look at Jack Ma, he is one of the wealthiest men on the planet and didn't even have surgery, but people constantly mock his huge head, small intraocular distance and it's the main thing people ever comment on, despite him being an immensely successful businessman.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Mongrelcel
You will just look weird after all those surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055