any mental sides?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 2788 and 2 others
Images 26

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and FatJattMofo
Should have just bought fin raws & applied topically.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Is your sex drive the same?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Deleted member 773 and Deleted member 685
Should have just bought fin raws & applied topically.
topical finasteride on your scalp is pointless because your scalp does not produce DHT. tescticles and prostate do.
it works anyway because it all goes systemic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
DERMAROLLING TWICE A DAY?????? GIJNFKJGFGFBGJLGKlTEGBKIK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus, Deleted member 1862, LordNorwood and 4 others
At night only, once. But minox twice. Morning and night
The wounding needs to recover man.. It's recommended once a month. Doing it once a week is like maxing out

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga, Lorsss and Deleted member 2933
The wounding needs to recover man.. It's recommended once a month. Doing it once a week is like maxing out

Well gonna do it then, i believe u.

ShowImage

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and x30001
topical finasteride on your scalp is pointless because your scalp does not produce DHT. tescticles and prostate do.
Wrong but I cba to argue

you do you mayne.

From what I remember from studies, topical fin lowers your scalp fin levels significantly more than oral fin while limiting your systematic drop. Some people have seen great results from using topical fin alone.

From what I remember from studies, topical fin lowers your scalp fin levels significantly more than oral fin while limiting your systematic drop. Some people have seen great results from using topical fin alone.
Imma be using topical fin when I turn 18 - 20

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Go read the thread about regrowin hair follicles, just use the filter in the search tool and filter it by the most viewed threads. It's a great thread tbh. You should use the Dr. Pen and do the things the guy from that thread talked about. You're doing it all wrong mate, dermarolling twice a day plus minox is suicide lol

some people have seen great results from using topical fin alone because this drug is so powerful that 0.05 mg of fin is enought to cut half of your DHT production.

Imma be using topical fin when I turn 18 - 20
Not a bad prevention method but if I were you I would wait longer just in case
some people have seen great results from using topical fin alone because this drug is so powerful that 0.05 mg of fin is enought to cut half of your DHT production.
No, I mean they literally measured DHT levels in these studies and found the results I said above. This isn't about theorycrafting from results.
Go read the thread about regrowin hair follicles, just use the filter in the search tool and filter it by the most viewed threads. It's a great thread tbh. You should use the Dr. Pen and do the things the guy from that thread talked about. You're doing it all wrong mate, dermarolling twice a day plus minox is suicide lol
It's probably fine so long as the needle depth is set very low. When I get an A6 I'm going to needle .5 mm every day and 2.5 every week to two weeks.

Last edited:
Not a bad prevention method but if I were you I would wait longer just in case

No, I mean they literally measured DHT levels in these studies and found the results I said above. This isn't about theorycrafting from results.

It's probably fine so long as the needle depth is set very low. When I get an A6 I'm going to needle .5 mm every day and 2.5 every week to two weeks.
B I am 16 and already nw 2

Fuck I miss being on finasteride my parents threw away my damn pills. On a side note I don’t feel any different from when I was on it vs being off which is lifefuel

Fuck I miss being on finasteride my parents threw away my damn pills. On a side note I don’t feel any different from when I was on it vs being off which is lifefuel
Didn't you throw away the pills?

depends on the mm?
minor wounds, minor healing

Didn't you throw away the pills?
There was only like 5 pills left so there was literally no point of keeping it. I plan on using lemonaid and picking it up from the pharmacy and find a new hiding spot when i grow a beard

goodbye dick

I'm nw0, fuck fin
Once you start losing your hair you’ll be eating fin with a side of dut and minox with a cherry on top buddy. I was NWO and saw my temples mature and went all out LMAOO

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Once you start losing your hair you’ll be eating fin with a side of dut and minox with a cherry on top buddy. I was NWO and saw my temples mature and went all out LMAOO
My dad is mw0.5 at 40yo so...

This mentality is what made me jump on fin at nw1 its over if i hit norwood2

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 3702
jfl @ nuking your dht

My dad is mw0.5 at 40yo so...
My dad has a perfect hairline (albeit thin hair) at 63 mate. You people need to learn that your dad is not a good indicator.

My dad has a perfect hairline (albeit thin hair) at 63 mate. You people need to learn that your dad is not a good indicator.
It's a genetic factor in my family,no one has more nw1 father side

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood