Being white allows u to enjoy things

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Imagine an indian doing something fun like going out for a coffee or gardening. Just impossible to imagine lol. If ur white u can at least walk outside and have fun without people judging u. Bc ethnics doing anything other than being in gangs or working at IT stores is just off putting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 8771 and 6 others
If they stayed in their own country they would not have this issue, English brought Indians to their country for work so I guess it was never their fault but it was not fair to bring them to an environment they could never compete in

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 6128, GamerCel and 1 other person
If they stayed in their own country they would not have this issue, English brought Indians to their country for work so I guess it was never their fault but it was not fair to bring them to an environment they could never compete in
True. I still see non whites as slaves in my country

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Imagine an indian doing something fun like going out for a coffee or gardening. Just impossible to imagine lol. If ur white u can at least walk outside and have fun without people judging u. Bc ethnics doing anything other than being in gangs or working at IT stores is just off putting
true. i want to bicyclemaxx to get some exercise, but since im ethnic they will think im riding a bike i just stole or some shit
True. I still see non whites as slaves in my country
which country? i think whites are the slaves since they work while ethnics LDAR welfare, free housing and steal shit
yes my retarded ethnic parents thought its a better life in west, but in reality ethnics just get giga mogged in every aspect

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed
You seem to have forgotten the 6'2 and 5 PSL part.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Reformed
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
So is it over if I am sub-white?

• +1
  • So Sad
@Reformed why the emotional react? You can still look dark triad like Tyson Ballou and Richard Ramirez

@Reformed why the emotional react? You can still look dark triad like Tyson Ballou and Richard Ramirez
Richard ramirez. Lol. Just have top 99% bone structure to compensate for poo coloring

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
true. i want to bicyclemaxx to get some exercise, but since im ethnic they will think im riding a bike i just stole or some shit
it doesn’t matter lol you aren’t trying to fuck them it doesn’t matter whatsoever random peoples perception of you if you’re just going outside

some oldcel got rly mad at me riding on sidewalk once I just stick out my tongue and chuckle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GamerCel and Reformed