Being white is law

abuserr007

abuserr007

Silver
I have a friend who is white skined and is fat jfl but he has a stacy gf ( in Indian standards) . I bone mog and feature mog him hard but I'm not white skined. It's fucking over if ur not white in india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, watah, Bug and 1 other person
No one cares everywhere pajeetland. This doesn't apply for vast majority of the world, especially western countries

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Sean o' Tist
No one cares everywhere pajeetland. This doesn't apply for vast majority of the world, especially western countries
Nigga I have like zero friends and no gf for life

• So Sad
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and Swarthy Knight
Whites are the master race just accept your inferiority you pajeet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, hopecel, ss07 and 1 other person
imagine being indian:feelswhy::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Carbine, ss07 and 1 other person
I have a friend who is white skined and is fat jfl but he has a stacy gf ( in Indian standards) . I bone mog and feature mog him hard but I'm not white skined. It's fucking over if ur not white in india

We’ve noticed it’s rather common for darker pajeets to have good bone structure, like sometimes better than brad pitter but for some reason they still don’t appeal to female gaze

We’ve noticed it’s rather common for darker pajeets to have good bone structure, like sometimes better than brad pitter but for some reason they still don’t appeal to female gaze
I'm not even "dark" , I'm just light brown

stop blaming your ethnicity
its your bones that are the problem

tyrone is superior

I have good bones but I never got an gf
facial harmony
features
angularity
sexual dimorphism
these are the most important things missing even one can make you immediately ugly

facial harmony
features
angularity
sexual dimorphism
these are the most important things missing even one can make you immediately ugly
Bro I look better than him in terms of psl but he is white skined asf ( most attractive trait for Indian women)

I'm lightskin curry and women dont even wanna look at me.

Being White alone means nothing these days. Same applies to any race.

You still have to be above average in several other categories like height, money, and fitness.

Whiteness is a general halo but it's one of the weakest halos out there compared to others.

Nah its the strongest in India, I know a white looking chink get hoes, he is short but he has very good proportion with model teir skin and face.
Being White alone means nothing these days. Same applies to any race.

You still have to be above average in several other categories like height, money, and fitness.

Whiteness is a general halo but it's one of the weakest halos out there compared to otherits

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Nah its the strongest in India, I know a white looking chink get hoes, he is short but he has very good proportion with model teir skin and face.
You just confirmed what I said and don't even realize it lol.

• +1
Reactions: abuserr007