being "white" means fuck all if you're not North-Western European

National Rodgerism

National Rodgerism

sub8 MALE
Specifically light eyed, blonde (or light brown haired) with pale/pinkish skin. Of course I'm not denying that being seen as "white"/white passing gives you an advantage in the dating scene, but I want to emphasize the fact that only phenotypes like those of Anglos, Germans, and Scandinavians can run JBW game effectively since only they are considered "white" by Asian/Indian women who are OBSESSED with "muh blue eyes and blonde hair". Being Slav/Med/Balkan won't hold you back (provided that you're GL, since EE guys look like shit compared to Western Europeans), but only when it comes to white women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and BigBiceps
cope good looking is good looking

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, wagbox, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
cope good looking is good looking
Did you even read the thread? I never claimed otherwise, all I'm saying is that in order for your race to become a halo it's not enough to be white/white passing alone since noodles/currywhores have a more narrower view of what "white" means.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
thats not entirely true, you just need to: look white facially, have at least one unique white feature like light hair or light eyes, thats it you dont need to be a "full blown" nord

If people sticked to their own race this wouldn't be a problem
Oil drillers are just as bad as coal burners

If people stocked to their own race this wouldn't be a problem

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2227 and Stare
lol race mixing is the reason why europeans exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Dude I’m Slav with blonde hair and green eyes. Im still ugly though because that’s just the slav way.

I'm slav but even by foreign girls I've never been asked if I'm slav or been doubted that I'm just white

fucking this, stop looking at others races than yours o people.
most gl deathnics have issues finding women bc they want muh white foids, gtfo. I don't want this, they gonna blow up your entire dna, progeny and everything + fucking cuck you

• +1
Reactions: Stare
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Dafuq u saying my nigga, the Meditteranean phenotype with dark features mogs the anglo blondies into oblivion.

No race for your face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back