Being young woman is legit hard

L

lepo2317

Solstice
Imagine being young MTB+. There is new cashier in my local mall. I was there today and the amount of old losers 'hitting' on her was crazy. She is about 20 years old, decent face with average body. The most fucked up thing came from balding 40-50 years old manlet. He was 5'6 at most. As he paid he said to her "maybe you will give me something more hehe". She just looked like someone is about to rape her. He continued "you know, phone number hehe". Older cashier saved that girl from this pathetic old fart by saying something. It was in span of 5 minutes, imagine how many times some losers talk to young women like that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, glaruz, FacialStructure404 and 6 others
having to deal with misogynists and period cramps must suck so bad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, glaruz, FacialStructure404 and 7 others
Men are pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Sprinkles, FacialStructure404 and 6 others
Who gives a shit tbh women should suffer for constantly making fun of me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, TUSSELEIF, FacialStructure404 and 6 others
Imagine being young MTB+. There is new cashier in my local mall. I was there today and the amount of old losers 'hitting' on her was crazy. She is about 20 years old, decent face with average body. The most fucked up thing came from balding 40-50 years old manlet. He was 5'6 at most. As he paid he said to her "maybe you will give me something more hehe". She just looked like someone is about to rape her. He continued "you know, phone number hehe". Older cashier saved that girl from this pathetic old fart by saying something. It was in span of 5 minutes, imagine how many times some losers talk to young women like that.
Wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Darkeningstar, Aero and 2 others
Lmao. What a fucking idiot.

being desirable must suck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, FacialStructure404, BeanletMogger and 4 others
Most men are just waste of space and oxygen

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, BeanletMogger, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
But he was so confident? He just went up to her and talked to her. Something was supposed to happen! :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, BeanletMogger and Klasik616
They feed off that attention bruv

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Soyboy alert! Dnr!

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Being desirable by old ugly fat balding losers - yes. I'm average at best and when ugly slut is hitting on me I just walk away. SLUTS MY AGE. If 50+ old whale would approach me like that, I would knock that bitch out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, WeiWei and FacialStructure404
shit would he fucking kinda scary 😭

Attention of old loser :lul::lul::lul: she almost cried there
Yes she’s gonna talk ab it to her friends for the next month and tell the story to her bf in 4 different ways to make him jealous

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and FacialStructure404
Being desirable by old ugly fat balding losers - yes. I'm average at best and when ugly slut is hitting on me I just walk away. SLUTS MY AGE. If 50+ old whale would approach me like that, I would knock that bitch out.
pretty sure any thin young white girl can get chad's attention

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, FacialStructure404, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
some foids like it though but its the minority, specially nowadays with how zoomers are such rabid ageists

Last edited:
Women's brains are different

Having all that attention as a man would be euphoric but to a woman unless your a certain looks level it registers as danger and rapeish

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Latinolooksmaxxer
pretty sure any thin young white girl can get chad's attention
MTB+ can get crumbs of thundercock now and then, thats why even average foid if young and in shape is giganarcy in this day and age

Having all that attention as a man would be euphoric but to a woman unless your a certain looks level it registers as danger and rapeish
It's awkward in the moment, but it still registers as validation. I still feel good when a 50 year old landwhale hits on me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and bloomercel

age plays a bigger role imo

average 20 year old guy hits on her? 'eww' + 'hmm at least im hot'

average 40+ year old guy hits on her - 'eww creepy oldcel'

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Darkeningstar