BELARUS: THE MOST UNDERLOOKED COUNTRY TO GEOMAXX

14vic

14vic

iqmaxxer
welcome to my thread where I am going to explain the reasons why you should go to Belarus in 2024 if you want to geomaxx and also how to access this country located in Europe.

INTRO
Belarus is located in eastern Europe, close to the Baltic countries, Russia, Ukraine and Poland. There are 9.4 million people living here and Belarus has a ratio of 85.5 men for every 100 women, which makes Belarus the 5th country in the world with the highest density of women/men.

POLITICS
In terms of politics, Belarus is in a regime led by Vladimir Lukashenko, following the revolutions of 2020. This leads to the military academy being mandatory for men between the ages of 17 and 20. (21+ if the man has studied at the university)

WHY YOU SHOULD GO HERE

Most women in this country are attractive at HTB levels, due to their facial phenotype and genetics, and the competition you will have on this site is zero, since the majority of Belarusian Slavs tend to have very low attractiveness. , due to its phenotype and because here people age earlier.
Screenshot 20240725 195514 Google
Screenshot 20240725 195502 Google

As you can see in the image, round facial features make the man look feminine, but on the other hand, it greatly benefits the woman.

Most women here are looking for men who are not of the typical Belarusian phenotype, which is easy to find if you come from the Mediterranean or the United States, (for example)

HOW TO ACCESS AND REQUIREMENTS

Belarus can currently be accessed in two ways:

1. Through a flight. Due to the latest political crises and the situation in Ukraine, you can access it by flight from Turkey and to Minsk, or to Moscow and a transfer to Minsk.

2. Through land. Currently there are many bus lines that offer trips from the Baltic countries/Poland across the border. The trip is usually 20 hours, it varies depending on the amount of demand there is for cars or trucks crossing to Belarus, but in both cases, both on the flight and on the bus, a visa is required. (European Residents, Belarus has opened their country visa-free for 30 days a week ago).

I also recommend knowing some russian although most people know a minimum of English.

I hope you liked my first effort thread and don't think twice about going to Belarus!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd, LegitUser and billymidnight
😂😂😂 ye let’s just immigrate to a third world country what’s about to be occupied by Russia

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, midlatinocel and LegitUser
It’s also the highest IQ country in Europe despite being a dictatorship.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic