Belgium 'first-dates' program: Most males mog their female dates to oblivion.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Dating2020

???? Real life is just like Tinder. Wtf is this trash JFL most males more their female dates to oblivion even though women have make-up for dates and men don't.

Imagine the comparison if women in these pictures weren't wearing any make-up JFL. :lul::lul::lul:

It's over for dating in the West. The marketplace is completely tilted in favor of women. Get out of western society ASAP. Eject.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Are u retarded u fucking moron. I see so many subhuman NT guys with hot sluts, it feels like a joke

all of those guys are sub5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5632 and Danish_Retard
Are u retarded u fucking moron. I see so many subhuman NT guys with hot sluts, it feels like a joke

all of those guys are sub5
a0461762358_10.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
every single one of them man and woman look subhuman

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, the next o'pry, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
Mogsme

Guy mogs her to oblivion and SHE rejected him for a second date while he wanted to date her. JFL.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573

this guy has pretty good bone structure but is so cringy and autistic lmfao

Tales from stepping outside the basement son

the girls mog the guys to oblivion. I see 4 attractive girls and all sub5 guys

View attachment 431585

You have really low standards for girls. I imagine you are slaying left n right since you think these kind of creatures are attractive.

I am judging them based on who would make gf. Not on whether I would pump n dump.

View attachment 431512

???? Real life is just like Tinder. Wtf is this trash JFL most males more their female dates to oblivion even though women have make-up for dates and men don't.

Imagine the comparison if women in these pictures weren't wearing any make-up JFL. :lul::lul::lul:

It's over for dating in the West. The marketplace is completely tilted in favor of women. Get out of western society ASAP. Eject.
Terrachad
EWnQnRqUMAAtOQ5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 110
I see far too many sub 4 guys with beautiful women irl for the blackpill to be even remotely close to truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
You have really low standards for girls. I imagine you are slaying left n right since you think these kind of creatures are attractive.

I am judging them based on who would make gf. Not on whether I would pump n dump.
U think the guy mogs the girl here? Wtf?

DFC3DD85 FF3E 4B2B 82CB D90974032299

u cant base this on some tv show bro. I see so many hot sluts with legit subhumans all the time
Doesn't happen where I live. (Netherlands).

It's either date down or inceldom.

Male x female beauty comparisons are always very hard

Unless one is like waaaay hotter than the other, its almost Impossible to do a legit comparison

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Male x female beauty comparisons are always very hard

Unless one is like waaaay hotter than the other, its almost Impossible to do a legit comparison
Guess I did the impossible then

Arent dutch girls hot?

and the guys skinnyfat
No. Average dutch girl is just average. Average dutch guy is skinny 6'2 with nw0.

most of them look looksmaxxed tbh

i dont go outside so idk what real couples look like, but i remember at uni the only ppl who slayed were seemingly all 6'2 psl 6.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
most of them look looksmaxxed tbh

i dont go outside so idk what real couples look like, but i remember at uni the only ppl who slayed were seemingly all 6'2 psl 6.
Legit. Everyone is already soft looksmaxed IRL. People here think they found the key to life when most normal people already grow up looksmaxing like crazy basically since forever.

looksmax.me is only legit for unconventional/revolutionary looksmaxing. Everything else is basically already covered by normies and done by normies anyways.

If you didn't looksmax already as a kid you must've had some terrible parenting/upbringing for not teaching you this shit and/or even stopping you from looksmaxing (like my parents did for example).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Legit. Everyone is already soft looksmaxed IRL. People here think they found the key to life when most normal people already grow up looksmaxing like crazy basically since forever.

looksmax.me is only legit for unconventional/revolutionary looksmaxing. Everything else is basically already covered by normies and done by normies anyways.

If you didn't looksmax already as a kid you must've had some terrible parenting/upbringing for not teaching you this shit and/or even stopping you from looksmaxing (like my parents did for example).
i meant to say looksMATCHED

fk my low iq and spellchecking.

but u are right that most ppl do softmaxx at least regarding hair/clothes.