Believing in one God is a flex in 2024

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
In this generation, a young person who believes in one God is an achievement in itself against all the absurd brainwashing we go through.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 83716, Deleted member 78207, ss07 and 4 others
Imagine believing in god how pathetic and lame it is .
Yoo hoo nigger there is no sky daddy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Imretarded?, Deleted member 64829 and 3 others
Imagine believing in god how pathetic and lame it is .
Yoo hoo nigger there is no sky daddy.
Your ai generated picture of what white men looked like 1000 years ago is pathetic and gay. This is how u look alongside him
IMG 6400

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
In this generation, a young person who believes in one God is an achievement in itself against all the absurd brainwashing we go through.
I really wish I was able to believe in God, but sometimes I look at the world, at the absurdity of some situations, the BP, and the problem of evil, and I just can't. But I'm open to believe, but if I'm going to do it, then I'd like to at least have a more profound understanding of what it means to believe and of God.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, hattrick, Deleted member 81354 and 1 other person
I really wish I was able to believe in God, but sometimes I look at the world, at the absurdity of some situations, the BP, and the problem of evil, and I just can't. But I'm open to believe, but if I'm going to do it, then I'd like to at least have a more profound understanding of what it means to believe and of God.
Is it your parents fault or God’s fault? Real question

Believing in any one randon god in and of itself isn't a flex unless you believe in the right true God, The Triune God, and that came down as Jesus to die for you.

For any other "god" is of the devil, and demonic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 83716 and try2beme
Believing in any one randon god in and of itself isn't a flex unless you believe in the right true God, The Triune God, and that came down as Jesus to die for you.

Wrong God + youre a femboy

Explain how islam is demonic?? (Dont fucking dare to say terrorism)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46941 and try2beme
These kinda niggers piss me off you probably didnt read a single holy book

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Explain how islam is demonic?? (Dont fucking dare to say terrorism)
Because the only way to get saved is through Jesus.

"Allah" of the Quran is a pagan deity known as baal, and he will be burning in hell for the deception he has wrought. Baal, aka the "allah" of the quran is a weak, singular in essence "god" who has to deny the triune nature of The True Real God Yaweh, because if he pretends to be Triune, worshipping him wouldn't be blasphemy, and if he denies Jesus as God, and lies and says he never died to save you, you will be lead away from paradise.

Last edited:
i ll never believe something that only existed in book, the only reason im telling others i believe in god irl is to gain power or social credit through religious people

Trinity makes zero sense

• +1
Same nigga who prolly believes in the big bang and aliens
Aliens %100 real nigga you really think we alone in this big ass universe?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Deleted member 43058, Deleted member 46941 and 1 other person
Because the only way to get saved is through Jesus.

"Allah" of the Quran is a pagan deity known as baal, and he will be burning in hell for the deception he has wrought. Baal, aka the "allah" of the quran is a weak, singular in essence "god" who has to deny the triune nature of The True Real God Yaweh, because if he pretends to be Triune, worshipping him wouldn't be blasphemy, and if he denies Jesus as God, and lies and says he never died to save you, you will be lead away from paradise.
View attachment 3085840
View attachment 3085841
View attachment 3085842
View attachment 3085843
View attachment 3085844
View attachment 3085845
View attachment 3085846
View attachment 3085847
Source:jews

You criticize, but you do not help someone who truly wants to know the 'truth'. Fuck off.
If you want to find your version of truth read the holy books

• +1
Reactions: twojei
>im cool and hip and resistant to brainwashing
>believes in fairy tail book he was brainwashed into as a child

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
Being interested in spirituality, occultism, mysticism etc. labels you as a schizo in NT circles

Any form of after life was invented by the kings to stop the slaves from throwing away the leaders of the empire, and to motivate them to keep working (that's why the early forms of heaven were associated with many virgin foids, free of disease and suffering, infinite life, so basically everything the slaves wanted at the time), and any form of god was invented to convince them that there was an authority there to give them these things (obviously, they get this if they continue to be good slaves and don't kill anyone, because human labor was limited back then)..

And this is before any form of modern religion, or any god names invented later in history, that today's people follows..

So read some history of human civilizations you dumb fucks, before you make another 1000 thread about what religion you were born into in your trash can slum of a country and culture and family, and how cool it is, and how dumb everyone else is for not being born into the same context as you..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
Source:jews
Oh you mean the same Jews who were Muhammad's Ancestors and was a literal Jewish nation before Muhammad's rise? The same Jews who during and after the fall their of their wicked nation worshipped pagan god's and goddesses?

The same Jews who in my REAL Religion are explicitly called out for being the enemy, the synagogue of satan, and of their father the devil?

Oh but somehow i'm The Jewish one. Get back to worshipping your literal demon pagan "god" and praying to muhammad 5 times a day, and being puppet of The Jews, just as your prophet was a descendant of rabbis and pagans, and is currently burning in hellfire underneath the feet of Jesus Christ. In his name, Amen.

Religion today is useful if the religion you were born into/want to join teaches HTB+ foids in church to be trad wifes, to like children, and to accept subhumans as husbands if they have enough financial power to support a family (so they don't just care about looks), so you can choose a future wife from there..

Oh you mean the same Jews who were Muhammad's Ancestors and was a literal Jewish nation before Muhammad's rise? The same Jews who during and after the fall their of their wicked nation worshipped pagan god's and goddesses?

The same Jews who in my REAL Religion are explicitly called out for being the enemy, the synagogue of satan, and of their father the devil?

Oh but somehow i'm The Jewish one. Get back to worshipping your literal demon pagan "god" and praying to muhammad 5 times a day, and being puppet of The Jews, just as your prophet was a descendant of rabbis and pagans, and is currently burning in hellfire underneath the feet of Jesus Christ. In his name, Amen.
Christian calling me a puppet of the jews when islam has been judaism s enemy since the start till now. You guys are being controlled by jews and doing nothing about it. Continue worshipping a man,that is dead

Christian calling me a puppet of the jews when islam has been judaism s enemy since the start till now. You guys are being controlled by jews and doing nothing about it. Continue worshipping a man,that is dead
So you clearly know even less about Islam than I do, because you just insulted one of your own prophets who according to Islam never died, by calling him merely "a man that is dead" when according to Islam he is sitting at the right hand side of Allah right now. That would be Jesus Christ, or did you not know this?

So clearly you're not even a muslim, you're just a grifting retard, or maybe you do know, but the true colors do come out, as it always has been about attacking Christ to begin with, just as The Muslims from the very beginning even had treaties with The Jews to fight Christians, which is the only religion explicitly call them out.

You know nothing of Jews, or history, because if you did, you would rebuke your wicked demonic prophet, aswell as your wicked pagan "god" who pretends to be the real one aswell.

So you clearly know even less about Islam than I do, because you just insulted one of your own prophets who according to Islam never died, and is sitting at the right hand side of Allah right now. That would be Jesus Christ, or did you not know this?

So clearly you're not even a muslim, you're just a grifting retard, or maybe you do know, but the true colors do come out, as it always has been about attacking Christ to begin with, just as The Muslims from the very beginning even had treaties with The Jews.

You know nothing of Jews, or history, because if you did, you would rebuke your wicked demonic prophet, aswell as your wicked pagan "god" who pretends to be the real one aswell.
Nigga according to christianity jesus died for your sins and shiet i typed it on your behalf

Nigga according to christianity jesus died for your sins and shiet i typed it on your behalf
According to both Christian and Islamic belief, he is alive in his physical body, but in Christian belief he died before he was brought back to life.

In Islamic belief, your pagan god claims to have tricked his followers and the people who saw him using deception, and by replacing him on the cross with somebody else.

Your pagan deity, is known in The Quran itself, as "The Best Deceiver" your demonic deity, makes even Lucifer seem honest, because of how deceptive, and how much he can fool people, unlike my real God who explicitly says lying is of the devil, and never does or encourages anything of the sort.

What a horrendous and demonic deity, worse than a Jew, it will burn alongside Muhammad who is already burning, when judgement day arises.

Is it your parents fault or God’s fault? Real question
most things are gods fault and i love how christ cucks cant accept that. everything can lead back to the originator if you ask enough whys

• JFL