Believing in religion is natural

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
Every group of people throughout time had religions and god/gods which they worshiped and many of those religions share similarities. it's like it's in us to worship a being(s) higher than us and be grateful for everything he(they) blessed us with but also fear his(their) punishment, also one of the reasons atheists are retarded is because they think the world is what they think and feel with their pathetically incomplete intelligence and senses and there is nothing else to it which is obviously bullshit(on so many levels).

Last edited:
obviously brain/human is predisposed to many universal religious principles but that neither proves or disproves atheism

if you were in desert it would be natural to try and drink your piss but what does that say? Or reflex when doctor hits your knee

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HumidVent
obviously brain/human is predisposed to many universal religious principles but that neither proves or disproves atheism
that doesn't have anything to do with my argument on atheism.

that doesn't have anything to do with my argument on atheism.

whats your arguement
one of the reasons atheists are retarded is because they think the world is what they think and feel with their pathetically incomplete intelligence and senses and there is nothing else to it which is obviously bullshit(on so many levels).
this seem agnostic

It's also natural to bleed to death when getting stabbed.

It's natural to worship the sun, rainfall, summer, fruits growing on trees, animals breeding etc

Modern religions are just based on weird fairytales that people get brainwashed into believing for some reason

one you just quoted

My case is unusual, i have no doubt about beings higher than us but i don't fully believe in a religion and follow it.
Religion is fake. Now, some practices can be good from a moral and ethic standpoint. If you use it.

I read that just like theres a part of the brain that needs socializing theres another one that needs to believe in God.

one you just quoted

My case is unusual, i have no doubt about beings higher than us but i don't fully believe in a religion and follow it.
so seeing the world as what you “think and feel” is obviously bullshit.

fair enough and common stance but not arguement for theism unless you take first part about natural inclination toward religion and similarity between world cultures

I disagree with that because it’s impossible to deduce knowledge about these unconscious human aspects from themselves

I’ll give another example, tooth fairy beliefs

it comes from old European custom, in England it was believed you have to keep child’s tooth when it fall out, if wild animal gnaws it, kid will grow up to look like that animal

in Germany tooth was stashed in mouse hole, mouse gnawing tooth would transfer magical property of mouses strong tooth to kid

in Australia with aboriginals, teeth generally kept safe as well, used in various magical rituals, transfered between families, and associated damage to the tooth with physical damage to person, voodoo doll style

one tribe prove exception to rule with coming of age ritual to destroy the tooth in fire.

similar around the world

some animal analogs gnawing instinct ect

Divergence between austronesian culture and Europeans ~ 60 k yrs, very unlikely cultural contact

what can you deduce from that? It’s impossible without very extensive further studies in many fields that receive little funding.

same as religious instinct in man