below average dickcels need to blackpilled on 18 to prevent themselves humiliation

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
if a small dickcell was blackpilled fast he could neetmaxxx and live on disabilty and enjoy playing video games all day.

the blackpill saves life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24278
just use a penis extender lol. even a 4 incher could reach 6 inches in 2 years

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: badamj, 5.5psl, It'snotover and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
just use a penis extender lol. even a 4 incher could reach 6 inches in 2 years
Show an example of a man gaining 2 inches.
Actually show an example of a man gaining 1 inch of permanent length I've never seen it in 25 years of internet addiction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24278
small being anything under 8 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Sanguinius
small being anything under 8 inches
imagine being good looking with a small dick. lol.

its not only the sex. small dick guys probably feel it much worse

bro science at its best
Ive done it before, not with an extender but with a sock for grip and bare hands. I gained an inch in length and I am sure of this, cuz I measured the same way and everything, no changes in bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
bro science at its best
https://www.phallosan.com/clinical-study.html read the fucking study cocksucker
nigger its the same as muscle hypertrophy. microtears in your cock causes tissue to rebuild and it will get longer and thicker
Not the same scientific principles but it is very similar in real world practice
Show an example of a man gaining 2 inches.
Actually show an example of a man gaining 1 inch of permanent length I've never seen it in 25 years of internet addiction
tons of examples on PE subreddits and prob forums

nigger its the same as muscle hypertrophy. microtears in your cock causes tissue to rebuild and it will get longer and thicker
Yeah but you're damaging it along the way aswell , you can't compare the risk and fragility of the penis with that of the muscles of the body

Yeah but you're damaging it along the way aswell , you can't compare the risk and fragility of the penis with that of the muscles of the body
only ur penis is that fragile lol

ill make my cock bigger while u rot tbh
I gymmaxx 5 days a week , idk why you considered me a rotter for not dickmaxxing + my dick is 6 inches so I'm okay with it

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
https://www.phallosan.com/clinical-study.html read the fucking study cocksucker

Not the same scientific principles but it is very similar in real world practice

tons of examples on PE subreddits and prob forums
This is all I ever get, told about pe boards and shit but nobody can ever give measured examples, or pictures.NEVER.
Its like all the millions of 7 inch cocks on the internet without any measured proof.
All a myth.

nobody can ever give measured examples, or pictures. All the millions of 7 inch cocks on the internet without any measured proof.
All a myth.
R/gettingbigger

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
penis is cope, iys about face

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
small dickcels get blackpilled first year of high school

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm