benefits of incisor chewing?

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
what are they? can it increase chin height/width?

just mew with normal molar chewing. mewing to upswing maxilla and normal chewing to stimulate mandible growth. Biting hard foods with canines/incisors as well.

the concept of biomimicry is very rarely talked about here. Our ancestors optimally developed because nature has ALL the resources humans need for optimal development. The problem is, modern society turns us into sedentary high E cucks that dont even CHEW out of all things. Eat hard foods and hold normal tongue posture, if done from childhood there is no way you cant well craniofacially.

Looks however, I cannot guarantee, that is your soft features, coloring and pheno.

Chin height is caused by a little bit of downward growth (which is optimal for aesthetics i guess). However, chins should be more projected than tall, no other species of animals other than humans have chins.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Allornothing, the MOUSE and 3 others
just mew with normal molar chewing. mewing to upswing maxilla and normal chewing to stimulate mandible growth. Biting hard foods with canines/incisors as well.

the concept of biomimicry is very rarely talked about here. Our ancestors optimally developed because nature has ALL the resources humans need for optimal development. The problem is, modern society turns us into sedentary high E cucks that dont even CHEW out of all things. Eat hard foods and hold normal tongue posture, if done from childhood there is no way you cant well craniofacially.

Looks however, I cannot guarantee, that is your soft features, coloring and pheno.
should be a required read prior to posting for sub18cels

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing

Chin height is caused by a little bit of downward growth (which is optimal for aesthetics i guess). However, chins should be more projected than tall, no other species of animals other than humans have chins.
I can’t anywhere find the benefits of chewing w incisors/canines, could you breifly explain them, ive been chewing w molars and got great massetter gains but wuts the upside w canines/incisors