Benefits of NoFap

D

Deleted member 43403

Kraken
Benefits of NoFap

Day 1 - Nothing. You're still in withdrawal and might actually feel worse.

Day 5 - Improved motivation and productivity.

Day 10 - Better energy and sleep.

Day 30 - Greater confidence and self-esteem. Mental clarity.

Day 60 - Increased muscle mass, bone density, and cardiovascular capacity. Testosterone through the roof.

Day 120 - Higher sperm count. Increased erection strength and duration.

Day 365 - Your voice deepens and your skull becomes more chad-like. Increased erection girth and length.

Day 730 - Faster reaction time. 10 additional IQ points.

Day 1500 - Starbucks baristas start writing their numbers on your receipts. Your ex wants to get back together. You feel tempted but ultimately turn her down.

Day 3000 - You can't keep up with all your tinder matches. Strange women begin hitting on you in public. You worry about your female boss. Fortunately she keeps it professional.

Day 6000 - Ex shows up at your door crying and begging you to take her back. You don't even make eye contact—just call the police right away. Your female boss quits. She can't take it anymore and fears what she might do to you if she stays.

Day 12000 - Every swipe on tinder is a match. Even girls you swipe left get matched with you somehow. Romantic messages fill up your inbox every day—all 15gb of it—you upgrade your Gmail account to premium.

Day 30000 - You don't have to work anymore. JK Rowling signs over half of her Harry Potter royalties to you in a grand gesture of love. You tell her you can't be with her because she's too controversial. She weeps quietly. The next morning, Rowling tweets that trans women are women and Dumbledore's sexual orientation is nobody's business.

Day 60000 - Scientists propose that attraction to you be classified as its own sexual orientation, which will account for 97.5 percent of the world's population. Paradoxically, you no longer feel any sexual desire. You have achieved a higher consciousness and now love every human-being equally.

Day 100,000 - Your IQ doubles, triples, and quadruples. You come up with a workable model of quantum gravity in a rainy Sunday afternoon. Elon Musk steps down from SpaceX to work for you. You decide to put space exploration on hold to focus on achieving clean energy through nuclear fusion.

Day 200,000 - You've solved the problem of nuclear fusion. You also solved the problems of climate change, poverty, crime, and racism. You have been elected the very first President of the World.

Day 500,000 - It's been over half a million days since you last fapped. You have achieved everything, understood everything, and solved every problem faced by humanity. All that needs to be done has been done. There's nothing left to do.

You give your fellow humans one last look—they're still fapping, trapped in their primitive way—but you don't judge. The path of NoFap was never meant for the ordinary men.

"Try not to fap. But if you must, use lube." That was your parting word.

Now, released from all shackles of the mundane, and purified of all imperfections, your body ephemeralizes, as your ever-illuminated consciousness ascends into another dimension.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, MentalistKebab, prag and 18 others
stop spamming everywhere and everything wtf dude

I haven't fapped in a week cuz some girl asked for my snap in the first time in years

But I regularly stop stroking the salamander for like 3-4 days just to feel a little better, as the science shows, after a week nothings really happening,

jerking off it the same as smoking or doing crack-light, a super high spike in dopamine that drops below baseline, it's an instant gratification activity you do because you can't get laid, you never think you should do it, but you do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, autistic_tendencies, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
stop spamming everywhere and everything wtf dude

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
thanks for guide hamza im on 1 month and group of girls pointed finger at me laughed their asses off and took pictures of me i think they liked me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maxxerlord, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, MentalistKebab and 11 others
Im on day 2

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: the MOUSE and Deleted member 43403
the voices are getting louder

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, LooksThinker and Deleted member 43403
what’s her rating? You need to fuck her
Pretty low but she's cute and has male brain but female energy very ideal personality if you get me

She has pink hair and a nose ring, honestly pretty far from my type but I find her attractive

I'm khhv but ascended hard I'm like living a lie currently but she was asking what I do outside of work and I kinda had to just say all my friends moved to better colleges even tho I never fucked wit those nigguh 🤣

My best friend just died and my only other nigga is grounded jfl I didn't know what to say

But she didn't find it weird and asked for my snap after that lol

I have high T asf face and never used to talk so we didn't speak for like a month but she'd look at me

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, poopoohead and Deleted member 43403
very true great thread ended up getting charged for sexual assault

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 43403 and incelmogger
Pretty low but she's cute and has male brain but female energy very ideal personality if you get me

She has pink hair and a nose ring, honestly pretty far from my type but I find her attractive

I'm khhv but ascended hard I'm like living a lie currently but she was asking what I do outside of work and I kinda had to just say all my friends moved to better colleges even tho I never fucked wit those nigguh 🤣

My best friend just died and my only other nigga is grounded jfl I didn't know what to say

But she didn't find it weird and asked for my snap after that lol

I have high T asf face and never used to talk so we didn't speak for like a month but she'd look at me
so if a girl looked at you it can be considered a ioi 50/50? Rip your best friend, I remember you made the thread. So what happened?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Gaygymmaxx
so if a girl looked at you it can be considered a ioi 50/50? Rip your best friend, I remember you made the thread. So what happened?
That's the current events nigga I'm working with her today tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 43403
Almost 24 hours I don’t feel anything

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, schizo echochamber and Deleted member 43403
Only 26k snapscore jfl there's hope

I mean I feel like girls who look like that aren't trying to hard to get laid am I wrong 🤣
“Only”
Treat her like shit and you might just get yourself a threesome with her and one of her friends in the future jfl

• JFL
Now do one for fapping

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, poopoohead and Deleted member 43403
Only 26k snapscore jfl there's hope

I mean I feel like girls who look like that aren't trying to hard to get laid am I wrong 🤣
26k snapscore on a girl is pretty good tbh. as a guy, i have a mill :lul: cant let other women snapscore mog me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 43403 and 1 other person
26k snapscore on a girl is pretty good tbh. as a guy, i have a mill :lul: cant let other women snapscore mog me
Slayer

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and FBl
Does the science include semen release through blowjobs and/or sex?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 43403
Yes! Also Are You The Real MakinitHappenReturn?

Yes I fucking am you weirdo.

Would you like to PayPal me for a fucking autograph now or am I wasting my time responding to a peasant NPC like you?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and poopoohead
Yes I fucking am you weirdo.

Would you like to PayPal me for a fucking autograph now or am I wasting my time responding to a peasant NPC like you?
Joined Sep 13, 2023
Dbd81588 e472 4d74 bfa7 b6db732a10d4

GrAYcel

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Benefits of NoFap

Day 1 - Nothing. You're still in withdrawal and might actually feel worse.

Day 5 - Improved motivation and productivity.

Day 10 - Better energy and sleep.

Day 30 - Greater confidence and self-esteem. Mental clarity.

Day 60 - Increased muscle mass, bone density, and cardiovascular capacity. Testosterone through the roof.

Day 120 - Higher sperm count. Increased erection strength and duration.

Day 365 - Your voice deepens and your skull becomes more chad-like. Increased erection girth and length.

Day 730 - Faster reaction time. 10 additional IQ points.

Day 1500 - Starbucks baristas start writing their numbers on your receipts. Your ex wants to get back together. You feel tempted but ultimately turn her down.

Day 3000 - You can't keep up with all your tinder matches. Strange women begin hitting on you in public. You worry about your female boss. Fortunately she keeps it professional.

Day 6000 - Ex shows up at your door crying and begging you to take her back. You don't even make eye contact—just call the police right away. Your female boss quits. She can't take it anymore and fears what she might do to you if she stays.

Day 12000 - Every swipe on tinder is a match. Even girls you swipe left get matched with you somehow. Romantic messages fill up your inbox every day—all 15gb of it—you upgrade your Gmail account to premium.

Day 30000 - You don't have to work anymore. JK Rowling signs over half of her Harry Potter royalties to you in a grand gesture of love. You tell her you can't be with her because she's too controversial. She weeps quietly. The next morning, Rowling tweets that trans women are women and Dumbledore's sexual orientation is nobody's business.

Day 60000 - Scientists propose that attraction to you be classified as its own sexual orientation, which will account for 97.5 percent of the world's population. Paradoxically, you no longer feel any sexual desire. You have achieved a higher consciousness and now love every human-being equally.

Day 100,000 - Your IQ doubles, triples, and quadruples. You come up with a workable model of quantum gravity in a rainy Sunday afternoon. Elon Musk steps down from SpaceX to work for you. You decide to put space exploration on hold to focus on achieving clean energy through nuclear fusion.

Day 200,000 - You've solved the problem of nuclear fusion. You also solved the problems of climate change, poverty, crime, and racism. You have been elected the very first President of the World.

Day 500,000 - It's been over half a million days since you last fapped. You have achieved everything, understood everything, and solved every problem faced by humanity. All that needs to be done has been done. There's nothing left to do.

You give your fellow humans one last look—they're still fapping, trapped in their primitive way—but you don't judge. The path of NoFap was never meant for the ordinary men.

"Try not to fap. But if you must, use lube." That was your parting word.

Now, released from all shackles of the mundane, and purified of all imperfections, your body ephemeralizes, as your ever-illuminated consciousness ascends into another dimension.

I see you are a mutilated man

• JFL
Feminazi , get ready to get banned and reported
Hahahahahah desperate cel

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 43403
Feminazi , get ready to get banned and reported
Hahahahahah desperate cel
She had a bf so I stopped simping over snap (responding fast not actually saying anything weird)

• JFL
@IBlamePhaggots @Sprinkles

There’s no benefit the more u go without busting the more desperate u get to a point of being simp cuck for landwhales

• JFL
I didn’t fap for 2 days just got modeling contact thanks OP 🙏

• Love it
I was on nofap for 2 months, honestly I didnt notice anything

• WTF