Bengali foid claims Bengalis are oppressed by police in the uk because they look part black 🤣😭😭

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Diamond
l

Sending prayers to Bengalis from Kerala slums 🙏🤲

@SecularIslamist @yeeyeeslayer @murdah @Gengar @JohnDoe @Razeb @Jason Voorhees @wsada @rand anon @Chadeep

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Gengar, micropp and 4 others
UK Police need a lecture in phenotypes. Even the darkest Bengali doesn't look black.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Trilogy, JohnDoe, micropp and 5 others
UK Police need a lecture in phenotypes. Even the darkest Bengali doesn't look black.
Oh shutup, normies also think all Bengalis and Pakistans are Indians as well. A shitskin is a shitskin at the end of the day

Oh shutup, normies also think all Bengalis and Pakistans are Indians as well. A shitskin is a shitskin at the end of the day
I agree that's usually what normies think. But I can tell each apart with a 97% success rate.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, perpetuallytired and murdah
may be true in her country caste system shithole

I agree that's usually what normies think. But I can tell each apart with a 97% success rate.
Only ethnics can tell each other apart. Normie white people think theya are the same.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, St.TikTokcel, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
great

now after this video bengalis are gonna go from using the n word every 2 seconds to every 0.2 seconds

if bengalis are seen as blacks (they're not that dark honestly), then @SecularIslamist is even more rare and would walk around being the mogger of Dhaka, imagine him mogging the 5'4 dark skinned bengalis when he's a 5'8 white skin mogger, and moneymogs, fuck he would be swimming in pussy if he ever became low inhib enough to go bangladesh and just roam around and get infinite IoIs.

Only ethnics can tell each other apart. Normie white people think theya are the same.
not necessarily, indians here are dark-skinned/dravidian tier, pakis are white/fair-skinned most of the time, can easily tell the difference. There's so many pakis here that the whites are actually quite familiar with us and the other ethnics and most can tell us apart.

I can tell them apart 99% of the time tbh, i can even identify bengalis on the rare occasion i see one. And also very easy to differentiate hindu indians and muslim indians, hindu ones are almost always dark skinned.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist