benifts of leanmaxxing and sub benifts

levelon1

levelon1

Iron
I'm currently 15yr 5'10 with good physique I'm considering leanmaxxing due to face fat although I dont want it to affect my hgh levels other then getting rid of face fat what are good things about it and other then affecting growth what are bad things about it, I also have acne will leanmaxxing affect it in a postive or negative way. Advice?

There's already like 1000 threads on this use the search bar

just do it there’s 0 con

I'm currently 15yr 5'10 with good physique I'm considering leanmaxxing due to face fat although I dont want it to affect my hgh levels other then getting rid of face fat what are good things about it and other then affecting growth what are bad things about it, I also have acne will leanmaxxing affect it in a postive or negative way. Advice?
I can send my before and after if you dont leak it

It will affect hgh levels, but ideally just lower the shit out your carbs

I fast until 8pm eat some god awful desert from my workplace, solid 50-70 grams of both sugar and carbs

Then I eat a full meal, 2 chicken breasts, Guacamole, no carbs

And I am lean as can be.

Fast and be a semi slob

or

have almost no carbs and eat plenty of protein and fat all day

Those are the options

<40 grams of carbs and no sugar and you'll be set, especially if you're gymcelled, something about a full physique stretching your skin honestly makes being lean with muscle better for your face as odd as it sounds