Benson Boone

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I FUCKING HATE THIS SONG AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GUY HIS VOICE IS ANNOYING AND THIS SONG IS TERRIBLE HE SOUNDS LIKE A SCREAMING GOAT THATS GETTING FUCKED IN HER ASS

Attachments

• CEGtPHPUgAAVPc5.jpg
    CEGtPHPUgAAVPc5.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Gonthar and PlayersGetPlayed
I actually liked this one song of him, but he looks like a very low eq, annoying person to be around. Still htn all together though.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Gonthar and yex
I FUCKING HATE THIS SONG AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GUY HIS VOICE IS ANNOYING AND THIS SONG IS TERRIBLE HE SOUNDS LIKE A SCREAMING GOAT THATS GETTING FUCKED IN HER ASS
Lol, only found out about him because this song is played now everywhere, and I was like "who the hell is this guy?", there are rumors he's dating Taylor Swift, he opened for her at several concerts.
BensonBoone-taylor-swift-062424-7d9122c1e99d41b39e324db3860d6a6e.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Bomber517
Also looks tall asf, he towers over the girls and some dancing manlets...:feelskek:

Also looks tall asf, he towers over the girls and some dancing manlets...:feelskek:

Why is he acting so gay? He will probably vote for kamala. also he doesnt look that tall lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Stache us a looksmin for everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and PlayersGetPlayed
High ltn max

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Why is he acting so gay? He will probably vote for kamala. also he doesnt look that tall lmao
I don’t know, but all the other guys at that concert look low-T...Taylor Swift fans I guess.:feelskek: