benzos are such trash

jumping_jock

jumping_jock

just a regular black dude
jfl at me believing those testimonies about xanax/klonopin being life-changing drugs

i'm sitting at home and contemplating whether that humongous dose I just took is doing something, and I can barely feel anything

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and itsoverbuddyboyo
try bigger dose you pseud

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and itsoverbuddyboyo
depends on tolerance but you won't remember this day in the future

cage. that's certainly true. I hate when this happens.

jfl at me believing those testimonies about xanax/klonopin being life-changing drugs

i'm sitting at home and contemplating whether that humongous dose I just took is doing something, and I can barely feel anything
Yeah I don't enjoy them at all either, probably better if you have consistent anxiety idk. Try phenibut, for a while it gave me extreme euphoria, not so much now.

they aren't good recreational drugs, they're only good for anxiety or for making the comedowns of other drugs less shitty when drugmaxxing. also make you think you're sober when you're totally fucked up. also have possibly the worst withdrawals out of any drug. try to sleep or just don't do retarded shit during this blackout boyo

gotta mix them with other drugs tbh

Yeah I don't enjoy them at all either, probably better if you have consistent anxiety idk. Try phenibut, for a while it gave me extreme euphoria, not so much now.
i'm just taking them because they're free, easily accessible (covered by insurance), to complement my rotting stack

but i cant really say i feel different while on them (and i'm talking about high doses here)

muh xanax, muh euphoria
they aren't good recreational drugs, they're only good for anxiety or for making the comedowns of other drugs less shitty when drugmaxxing. also make you think you're sober when you're totally fucked up. also have possibly the worst withdrawals out of any drug. try to sleep or just don't do retarded shit during this blackout boyo

lmfao this so much. you feel absolutely normal and like your usual self, and then, a day later, you find out you ve been doing and saying all kinds of cringy shit

5/10 replies are you. Even worse than the 1/3 you had going in the other thread.

YAUDY8.gif

i'm just taking them because they're free, easily accessible (covered by insurance), to complement my rotting stack

but i cant really say i feel different while on them (and i'm talking about high doses here)

muh xanax, muh euphoria

lmfao this so much. you feel absolutely normal and like your usual self, and then, a day later, you find out you ve been doing and saying all kinds of cringy shit
how long/often have you been taking them? definitely should stop because the withdrawals are terrible and potentially fatal, and you aren't even getting anything out of them

how long/often have you been taking them? definitely should stop because the withdrawals are terrible and potentially fatal, and you aren't even getting anything out of them

a couple of months, on and off, with longer breaks in between

never experienced withdrawal issues

a couple of months, on and off, with longer breaks in between

never experienced withdrawal issues
definitely should still stop just to totally eliminate risk of addiction and withdrawals. maybe one day you'll start liking them and get addicted. withdrawals are like alcohol withdrawals, your brain gets used to sedation from benzos and then gets hyperactive when you stop taking them, you get delirium, seizures, extreme anxiety. maybe try getting a script for adderall, i don't think it's too hard, easier to get than a script for benzos

definitely should still stop just to totally eliminate risk of addiction and withdrawals. maybe one day you'll start liking them and get addicted. withdrawals are like alcohol withdrawals, your brain gets used to sedation from benzos and then gets hyperactive when you stop taking them, you get delirium, seizures, extreme anxiety. maybe try getting a script for adderall, i don't think it's too hard, easier to get than a script for benzos
i'll ask my psychiatrist about it, i'm visiting her soon

all those meds like ssris, snris and benzos are pure trash

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
legit, they just make me sleep. Only useful when combined with other drugs

Took 2.5mg lorazepam yesterday, felt like being mildly drunk.

a couple of weeks ago, i consumed 50 mg of klonopin within 72 or so hours, didnt feel almost anything except anterograde amnesia later on
legit, they just make me sleep. Only useful when combined with other drugs

yeah, i combine them with hypnotics

useless to take them during the day, way too weak + i have a monthly limit, can't burn it all in a week

i'll ask my psychiatrist about it, i'm visiting her soon

all those meds like ssris, snris and benzos are pure trash
the thing about adderall is that they can't really prove you don't have adhd. they might want to try other treatments first though, could be difficult but you got benzos prescribed which is a lot harder. adderall is also actually a fun drug with way less severe addiction and withdrawals. has legitimate looksmaxxing uses too, it's a powerful appetite suppressant. can also be used to inhibmaxx

• +1
Reactions: jumping_jock
I took Xanax one time and I fell asleep