Berlin 1945(after surrender)

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
just think after everything they've been through the past years with hitler and ww1 only to lose yet another world war, and have communists bomb the hell out of your capital

go to 0:45 and imagine being a nazi german citizen only to go to work to see hundreds of soviet flags and a picture of Stalin.

i would be immensely pissed..what happened to the germans?

Last edited:
All the great Germans died in the war, that's why today Germans are cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Ruby, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
Should've given everything to Soviets. If Europe was communist, atleast the borders would be closely shut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, StolenDays and BadaBing
Should've given everything to Soviets. If Europe was communist, atleast the borders would be closely shut.
they had to take half of berlin and stop soviet expansion

no telling what that madman stalin would do, he essentially had absolute power at that period of time

death to all immigrants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and BigBiceps
fucking communists

We Germans do not concern ourselves with critical chattering from india.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ruby, StolenDays, Deleted member 4053 and 2 others
The communist countries were less developed overall.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
No bro, under communist europe everywhere would look like this!
4660a5e37c2663fe827f68440b5d68db--east-germany-ddr.jpg

Oh wait...
Modern_buildings_in_Oslo.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Stare and BigBiceps
We Germans do not concern ourselves with critical chattering from india.
You germans concern yourself with everyones opinion. If a immigrant demands more free shit, you guys just bend over and let them assfuck the shit out of you. One of the most cucked nations in Europe currently, Adolf would have killed himself in 1920s if he would have known what would eventually happen to Germany.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Stare, MrGlutton and 1 other person
You germans concern yourself with everyones opinion. If a immigrant demands more free shit, you guys just bend over and let them assfuck the shit out of you. One of the most cucked nations in Europe currently, Adolf would have killed himself in 1920s if he would have known what would eventually happen to Germany.
I’ve been wondering for a while, did some immigrant cuck you or something? All your posts seethe with underlying racism and predjuice against non-western immigrants.
Just now you also said you’d rather have a communist Europe since it wouldn’t have the immigration problem it has today. Something tells me you wouldn’t be saying this had you lived in Eastern Europe during the Cold War but oh well.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, TheMewingBBC and Spartacus1-
Syrians and most other immigrants are too physically weak to harm anyone here. And they land behind bars just like anyone else.

Adolf would
kill 90% of the user base here for ethnical reasons, that is correct.

Soviet Union mogs

For the start they shouldn't have been enormous retards thinking they are unstoppable and trying to occupy a vast country and former ally with superior industry and reserve numbers fighting for its mere existence because they were deemed as lower form of humans.

hitler is such a loser jfl

For the start they shouldn't have been enormous retards thinking they are unstoppable and trying to occupy a vast country and former ally with superior industry and reserve numbers fighting for its mere existence because they were deemed as lower form of humans.
Soviets were never allied with germans, Hitler knew he would have to wait before war with soviets, but changed his mind due to soviets building up troops to the german border. Also Hitler genuinely thought the war with Soviets would be quickly over, as soviets had suffered embarrassing loss to the finns in winter war, so Hitler viewed them as a paper tiger.

he wasn't his mistake was trying to do it too fast
he was, his initial plan was to take the caucasus oil fields but his generals wanted to be fancy by attacking moscow

he was, his initial plan was to take the caucasus oil fields but his generals wanted to be fancy by attacking moscow
no it wasnt jfl
his plan was to cut off caucasus oil from the North of Russia, hence why he pushed through the steppe into Volgograd (Stalingrad), where he eventually ended up getting cucked

• Hmm...
no it wasnt jfl
his plan was to cut off caucasus oil from the North of Russia, hence why he pushed through the steppe into Volgograd (Stalingrad), where he eventually ended up getting cucked

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
no it wasnt jfl
are you retarded?

you're basically repeating what i said

are you retarded?

you're basically repeating what i said
You said hitler wanted to attack caucasus/kuban ....
I said he wanted to cut off caucasus/kuban from the rest of russia
I think your comprehension skills are a bit lacking buddy

The major difference here, in effect - is that no German soldiers were ever in ... say stavropol, however there were German soldiers in ...say Volgodonsk

• Hmm...
You said hitler wanted to attack caucasus/kuban ....
I said he wanted to cut off caucasus/kuban from the rest of russia
I think your comprehension skills are a bit lacking buddy

The major difference here, in effect - is that no German soldiers were ever in ... say stavropol, however there were German soldiers in ...say Volgodonsk
such a retarded graycel..

although i said take, not attack.. they needed to attack the caucasus fields from the soviets because they were in desperate need of oil and they wanted to prevent the soviets from having oil as well.

you don't understand what you're talking about.. attack/cutoff are interwoven. Also what makes you think they were trying to attack the caucasus just cause? they didn't need land THEY NEEDED OIL.THEY would need to ATTACK the caucasus in order to take the oil and cut if off from the soviets.

doing this would've completely changed the war all together and the soviet army would eventually collapse. hitler knew what he was doing.

WE SUPERIOR ANGLOS BOMBED THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

• +1
Video unavailable
This video contains content from nikitaventures, who has blocked it from display on this website or application.
Watch on YouTube

• +1
Reactions: Stare

• +1
I don’t feel bad. They destroyed themselves

• +1
Germany was just too strong

Syrians and most other immigrants are too physically weak to harm anyone here. And they land behind bars just like anyone else.

kill 90% of the user base here for ethnical reasons, that is correct.
thats some bullshit western propaganda (i sound like a conspiracy theorist ik) hitler didnt randomly "kill" people for ethnical reasons
he wasn't his mistake was trying to do it too fast
wrong

Video unavailable
This video contains content from nikitaventures, who has blocked it from display on this website or application.
Watch on YouTube
click on the video title, what's your iq?