Berlin techno clubs

Phantomivy

Phantomivy

Bronze
I was never into clubbing until I went to Berlin techo clubs and I gotta say it’s a complete switch in culture compared to the states people actually dance and everyone’s open especially the women too I suggest everyone experience Berlin techno clubs Atlesst once. clubs in the states fucking suck. if anyone has good recommendations pls lmk I’m in dmv area

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
The clubs here basically never play techno they only play rap. It really sucks. I just don't think techno/house is big in the US.

You'll find raves and such that play some techno but they are few and far between.

The clubs here basically never play techno they only play rap. It really sucks. I just don't think techno/house is big in the US.

You'll find raves and such that play some techno but they are few and far between.
Literally sucks so fucking bad I go to clubs in the states and people are just standing around while some shitty rap plays or some bad bunny and everyone is so much more closed off, in Germany I could walk up to a girl ask her for a cigarette and we’d just hit it off and start dancing complete opposite over here.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How do you dance to techno? Nod your head like a tazed monkey? White people really weird as fuck

How do you dance to techno? Nod your head like a tazed monkey? White people really weird as fuck
the hound, also shits easy asf to dance to legit just be on beat and it’s kinda just do what ever, trust u gotta go to see, telling u not speaking outta my ass 😫

the hound, also shits easy asf to dance to legit just be on beat and it’s kinda just do what ever, trust u gotta go to see, telling u not speaking outta my ass 😫
I'd like to visit. It would be nice to live there tbh.

I'd like to visit. It would be nice to live there tbh.
Public transport is really good and the city is so walkable and like not dangerous at all like compared to the United States nobody is threatening over there everyone’s nice and not closed off. swear everyone in the states trys to put on a cover and act hard, I’m definitely studying abroad next year

Public transport is really good and the city is so walkable and like not dangerous at all like compared to the United States nobody is threatening over there everyone’s nice and not closed off. swear everyone in the states trys to put on a cover and act hard, I’m definitely studying abroad next year
For bachelor? I'd like to do the same but there is no course provided in English in berlin. I might just go near Bavaria. I'm trying to get my bachelor in germany. I'm 24 years old lol though. Giga oldcel.