And the BTEC lvl 3 Rope Tying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 6939, MansNotHot and 2 others
3rtqVWk.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6997
Business Studies, Mathematics, English or some other easy shit. Apply for economics for uni

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Pubertymaxxer3, Patient A and 1 other person
fucking a milf with big melon tits

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
@Blackmannnns what do you want to study at university?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939 and Pubertymaxxer3
A level Maths is probably the best alevel tbh any good degree requires it eg. economic, computer science, architecture,physics etc

• +1
Reactions: xefo, zaynbrah, GigaAscender and 3 others
Yeah Alevel Maths and Physics are the best ones and basically if u have done those with any other subject u can do literally any course at Uni

• +1
Maths
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
English literature
History
A modern language
Politics

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, GigaAscender, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Matemathics is a must

Damn A level maths is all that fuck

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
maths is ok
business is a piece of cake
pyschology is ez af but waste of time
further maths ez at beginning

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 6128
Biology, chemistry, Maths, physics and Economics , English Lit , History and philosophy and ethics are decent too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Computer Science or Anything Business Related
They always recommend taking at least one facilitating subject so I’d take one of the following:

Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Maths
English
Languages
History
Geography

If you want to go into business, any degree is fine really to get a job, and you can get an MBA afterwards to advance your career. So you can study whatever you are passionate about at uni and still go into business

I took Economics and Business Studies, both are good but the overlap means universities don’t like you taking both (nobody told me this jfl). Of the two I preferred Economics

If your college offers Computer Science and you’re definitely interested in it, then take that + a facilitating subject + anything else

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 6128
Depends what you want in the future OP. I am doing Maths, Further maths, Computer Science and Physics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and xefo
Depends what you want in the future OP. I am doing Maths, Further maths, Computer Science and Physics.
nerdcel

idk how you cope with all those subjects, at least I can take the edge off with psychology which is a piece of cake

• +1
nerdcel

idk how you cope with all those subjects, at least I can take the edge off with psychology which is a piece of cake
Nah not nerd tbh I don’t rlly try. I’m tryna IQMax with streaming and stuff. Plus i’m only doing F Maths AS not Year 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and xefo
My surgeon would disagree with you. He must have married a stacy when he was younger since his daughters are Stacies, and he doesn't look like he was ever better looking than average.

You shouldn't compare models to doctors, the family in the top of the picture looks more like the average man who earns 50k a year or less, those men tend to be married to a below average looking woman.

And what happened with my surgeon is what happens to most men who make high salaries, and even those who make just a little over 100k a year and are not millionaires like him, even they end up with a very good looking wife. So, you can't be an incel if you make a very good income.

• JFL