Best Ab workout?

realt50

realt50

Bronze
What’s the best ab workout at home that you can do with or without dumbells?

• +1
Reactions: timid
Do your normal crunchez and ab work

but use WEIGHTZ

USING WEIGHTZ IZ NEEDED

• +1
Reactions: realt50
Whatever ab exercise works pretty well to be honest. Just avoid sit ups I heard they put too much force in your hips muscles. I don't know where I heard that

Imagine your whole body az an ARM
and your abdomen/core az the bicep

now do crunchez with weightzz

What’s the best ab workout at home that you can do with or without dumbells?
To target the upper abs, begin with crunches and gently elevate your shoulders. Move fluidly into leg lifts, accepting the challenge of raising your legs off the ground while maintaining your lower abdominal strength. Planks are a great way to intensify your workout. Imagine your entire core staying in a straight line from your head to your heels. Sitting down, practice the captivating Russian twist dance, which includes twists to the torso that work the obliques. Move smoothly into the mountain climbers pose. Feel the beat while in a plank position, alternating between pulling your knees to your chest to work your lower and upper abdominal muscles. Bicycle crunches are a fun way to target your upper and lower abs while having fun with a cycling motion. Simply elevate your legs and bring your opposite elbow to your knee. Finish with the hollow body hold, sensing the challenge as you lift both legs and upper body off the ground, creating a 'hollow' shape that activates your entire core.

@realt50 give me a solution brah

• +1
Reactions: alurmo, appealmaxed and Eriot Lodger