Best acne products? [AcneCels GTFIH]

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I got 2/3rds of the way done with my accutane treatment, but I had to stop due to excessive hair loss. It sucks I can't finish accutane, but I would rather have acne than be bald.

Does anyone have a good acne routine? I'm willing to spend a couple hundred dollars on products. Even though I was close to finishing my accutane, I still have a few pimples along with a shit ton of red hyperpigmentation.

Another question, will my skin remain dry even though I didn't hit the cumulative dosage of accutane? I'm thinking that once my hair comes back from this drug, I will take 30mg a week. Im hoping this will keep me dry while not giving hairloss. (since oil plays a big role in acne).

Acnecels- please give me a good routine

I've been off my antibiotics long enough to have a major breakout but nothing has happened so the tretinoin must be doing something right.
vit c serum can help you with the hyper pigmentation

I'd start with some treclin If I were you, then move to higher % of tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
I've been off my antibiotics long enough to have a major breakout but nothing has happened so the tretinoin must be doing something right.
vit c serum can help you with the hyper pigmentation

I'd start with some treclin If I were you, then move to higher % of tretinoin
Fuck, tret is prescribed, right? I don't want to spend even more money at the derm

Fuck, tret is prescribed, right? I don't want to spend even more money at the derm
order from alldaypajeet, what country are you in?

Alldaychemist.com

No prescription needed. Start with 0.025 move up to 0.1 eventually,

My routine is:

Morning
- Cleanser
- Vitamin C
- Moisturize
- Sun Scream

Evening
-Cleanser
-Retinol
-Moisturizer

I think this video by AstroSky is good he explains it perfectly (don’t dermarolling with acne obviously):

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Alldaychemist.com

No prescription needed. Start with 0.025 move up to 0.1 eventually,

My routine is:

Morning
- Cleanser
- Vitamin C
- Moisturize
- Sun Scream

Evening
-Cleanser
-Retinol
-Moisturizer

I think this video by AstroSky is good he explains it perfectly (don’t dermarolling with acne obviously):

Thanks, I'll copy your routine exactly. I still have dry skin from the accutane, so I don't know if using tret is a good idea

Thanks, I'll copy your routine exactly. I still have dry skin from the accutane, so I don't know if using tret is a good idea
Watch the astrosky video I think he has some product there which locks in the moisture to deal with that exactly. Retinol is the best product to deal with acne IMO and good for collagen. Don’t apply it under the eyes as I heard it can make your skin thinner by removing some fat.

accutane & moisturizer