best advice for east europid phenotype?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
ok whats the biggest looksmax for the east europid pheno (slav niggas like me)?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Many EE suffer from brachyfacial. Check with an orthognatic surgeon to see if you have it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Many EE suffer from brachyfacial. Check with an orthognatic surgeon to see if you have it
i dont think i have that

The dimorphism is really low tbh
try to DOMmax

Being Eastern European in America sucks. Thin hair, big nose, pale skin, light features, etc. The good part is that if you can't ascend in America you definitely can in the motherland.

Being Eastern European in America sucks. Thin hair, big nose, pale skin, light features, etc. The good part is that if you can't ascend in America you definitely can in the motherland.
idk. my hair is thick af. I do have a big nose and pale skin tho. My features are pretty brown (dark eyebrows and brownish hair color) except for my eyes (they blue). Anything I can improve based on that? not planning on going back to motherland any time soon lmao

idk. my hair is thick af. I do have a big nose and pale skin tho. My features are pretty brown (dark eyebrows and brownish hair color) except for my eyes (they blue). Anything I can improve based on that? not planning on going back to motherland any time soon lmao
Rhino and melanotan2 based on that.

73416250 043F 44BE A18D 630CAE59F72F

DOM max bro

tell me more. got any guides?
Idk man

currently I’m prettyboy maxing so I guess do what you like to do or do the opposite of what a prettyboy does