Best age to discover the black pill and looksmaxxing?

Best age to discover the black pill and looksmaxxing?

• 0 (raised by black pilled parents and taught about it since birth)

• 6-8

• 9-11

• 12-13

• 14-15

• 16-17

• 18-20

• 21-23

• 23-25

• 25-27+

Results are only viewable after voting.
kanderior

kanderior

Banned
In terms of benefits, ability to mentally handle it and best use it etc. You can also vote "from birth" and the next best thing if one didn't have black pilled parents.

Last edited:
In terms of benefits, ability to mentally handle it and best use it etc. You can also vote "from birth" and the next best thing if one didn't have black pilled parents.
The younger you realize how shit the world is the easier life will become. Being conscious of most things will save you a lot of trouble

The younger you realize how shit the world is the easier life will become. Being conscious of most things will save you a lot of trouble
Real, but I feel it can cause insecurities, imagine a baby Elliot learning this

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Real, but I feel it can cause insecurities, imagine a baby Elliot learning this
yeah I think having an "innocent" blue pilled frame of reference, which you can only develop by not being bl aware, is important to compare black pill ideas to and assess them, since imo no pill is 100% true in all circumstances. Especially in childhood. I think ideal is black pilled parents who purposely keep you ignorant to the black pill early on, but nevertheless take steps during your childhood that you're not aware of to prepare you for it. Mainly developmental softmaxxes, and maybe some hardmaxxes if necessary.

Last edited:
Womb, takeover mom and eat high t prenatal stuff

Straight out the pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
this is stupid. there is no “best age” to discover this shit because only incel / incel adjacent men can be blackpilled after suffering, you can’t blackpill a normie or a child or an early teen guy, he will either ignore it or it will mess him up as he won’t understand it.

no such thing as blackpilled parents and i was 100x happier when i was blue pilled

what an idiotic thread

is this forum full of speds or what

let me guess, once you discover "looksmaxxing" and "the blackpill", you are guaranteed to turn into a superhero within 6 months? fucking lol

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
what an idiotic thread

is this forum full of speds or what

let me guess, once you discover "looksmaxxing" and "the blackpill", you are guaranteed to turn into a superhero within 6 months? fucking lol
who said anything like that?

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom