Best AI to take

becomingnearperfect

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled
I’m taking 25mg of mk677 daily. What’s a good aromatase inhibitor that I can take with it and at what dosages should I take it at? This is purely for heightmaxxing btw

Aromasin

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
safe route aromasin suicide route lertrozole

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and becomingnearperfect
idk for letrozole but for aromasin 12.5 mg every day then do bloods
Can’t do blood work. What if I just take 6.25

safe route aromasin suicide route lertrozole
Most of the studies in which an aromatase inhibitor is prescribed for children with idiopathic short stature use either anastrozole or letrozole. Only one study with just 12 patients was conducted using Aromasin. This leads me to believe that the safest route is anastrozole. There is also some evidence that aromasin can yield permanent effects on estrogen levels in the body, and if taken during puberty who knows how exacerbated those permanent effects may be. Therefor it is fair to draw the conclusion that Anastrozole is the safest heightmaxing AI.

mk677 is a shitty compound for broke niggas that will make you develop insulin resistance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26379
Wdym there’s proof of aromasin having permanent effects on estrogen levels?

Most of the studies in which an aromatase inhibitor is prescribed for children with idiopathic short stature use either anastrozole or letrozole. Only one study with just 12 patients was conducted using Aromasin. This leads me to believe that the safest route is anastrozole. There is also some evidence that aromasin can yield permanent effects on estrogen levels in the body, and if taken during puberty who knows how exacerbated those permanent effects may be. Therefor it is fair to draw the conclusion that Anastrozole is the safest heightmaxing AI.
how much mg of anastrozole at 17? 0.5mg one day on one day off?

how much mg of anastrozole at 17? 0.5mg one day on one day off?
Get a baseline blood test of your e2 levels to really know how much you need but 0.5 mg at the start is aight