Best alcohol to have stocked in your fridge when you have girls over

Deleted member 6264

Deleted member 6264

Bronze
Interested to know what the most universal appealing alcoholic drink is to have stocked up in your fridge in case of a booty call nowadays. Is White Claw still the go-to?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Dom Pérignon Rose Gold

white claw, smirnoffs vodka. Chicks dont really like flavorful shit in my experience. Combine with weed, smoking girls out easy way to hookup.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, benchortable and Deleted member 5818
tanqueray, Hennessy, skyy

Moët

none of that couch potato bud light. But corona these days is good

Depends on your age.

But simple things girls tend to like :

Champagne
Rosé, white wine.
Gin / Tonic

Interested to know what the most universal appealing alcoholic drink is to have stocked up in your fridge in case of a booty call nowadays. Is White Claw still the go-to?

Jello shots

Jokes aside. If booty call is FWB:

1) Something YOU like, you're the man
2) Ask her what she likes

jfl at foids coming to me

ALL COLLEGE AGED AND JB ROASTIES ADORE WHITECLAWS KEEP THAT SHIT STOCKED MULTIPLE FLAVORS

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and benchortable
White claws

• +1
Reactions: benchortable
Can’t go wrong with white claw, but if you want her knocked so it’s free u gotta get some stronger stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Something that tastes good to women and get's them drunk, i like to let them try malibu+pineapple juice. And Rohypnol of course.

Keep coping by buying alcohol for girls to fuck u, you reminded me of the super bad movie ffs

I built a sick alcohol fridge, spent 1k stocking it up. Just anything and everything.

Truly, Whiteclaw, other "girly" drinks. Fireball is another option, I've seem girls fairly open to it. and it gets them drunk fast af.

fermented coom is best

in your fridge in case of a booty call nowadays

Booty call = sure to get sex

But if your asking about drinks when you have folks coming to your flat after being at the club, then prosecco is good. Prosecco has high alcohol content, it's fizzy and easy to drink lots of it.