best amount of calories to cut on is 2500 tbh

G

Gosick

Kraken
burn 300 calories via cardio and eat 2500 so you end up with 2200

its perfectly sustainable

you should lose around 1lb of fat a week which is enough.

I'm at about 1800 right now

Fixin to bump it up to 2000 after the holidays

I'm at about 1800 right now

Fixin to bump it up to 2000 after the holidays
how many lbs are u losing per week

usually if i do to low calroeis, ie ventually bigne

how many lbs are u losing per week

usually if i do to low calroeis, ie ventually bigne

I'm averaging a little more than a pound a week.

I'm not too bad about binging, and my body is subhuman, so I can't lose weight unless I fight with it

burn 300 calories via cardio and eat 2500 so you end up with 2200

its perfectly sustainable

you should lose around 1lb of fat a week which is enough.
The calories in calories out paradigm is bullshit. Lol if you think 2500 calories of brownies has the same impact on your body as 2500 calories of salmon salad.

The quality and type of food has an impact, your hormones , Your genetics . You won't be told this that's why most of the country is still obese counting calories.

If you want the secret to losing fat it's simply not eating. Yes fasting. Your body burns fat as fuel when there's no food available which is what your fat is for. This won't be pushed in the fitness world as it makes no money. If you must 1 large sized nutritious meal a day and that's it to make it sustainable.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
The calories in calories out paradigm is bullshit. Lol if you think 2500 calories of brownies has the same impact on your body as 2500 calories of salmon salad.

The quality and type of food has an impact, your hormones , Your genetics . You won't be told this that's why most of the country is still obese counting calories.

If you want the secret to losing fat it's simply not eating. Yes fasting. Your body burns fat as fuel when there's no food available which is what your fat is for. This won't be pushed in the fitness world as it makes no money. If you must 1 large sized nutritious meal a day and that's it to make it sustainable.
blah blah blah

take that flavor of the month shit to joe rogan

blah blah blah

take that flavor of the month shit to joe rogan

You count calories then. You probably still believe in having to have a protein shake 1 hour after workout or you get no gains. (Supplement industry created that) Or breakfast is the most important meal of the day (cereal industry created that shite)

There's a reason why people are so fat and getting fatter I can see straight through it. Companies are making billions on your ignorant ass.

Last edited:
You count calories then. You probably still believe in having to have a protein shake 1 hour after workout or you get no gains. (Supplement industry created that) Or breakfast is the most important meal of the day (cereal industry created that shite)

There's a reason why people are so fat and getting fatter I can see straight through it. Companies are making billions on your ignorant ass.

Sure bro. Cool story.

People do not count calories retard. Literally less than 1% of people actually track what they eat consistently.

People do not count calories retard. Literally less than 1% of people actually track what they eat consistently.

You are not understanding my point . Weight loss is more than calories in and out . Person A eats 1500 calories in chocolate , he has a stressful job causing his cortisol levels to always be high, and a family history of diabetes and obesity .

Person B eats 2000 calories of a high quality balanced diet (vegetables , salmon, beans, etc ) , has no stress in life, all his family are super slim with good hormone profiles.

I guarantee you person B will be slimmer than person A. It's retarded to think your body has some accountant insideyou calculating your calories for the day . There are more factors than calories in and out. That's low iq shit made up by the food industry . I get pissed at people laughing at fat people as I know there are Alot more things to consider than just calories.

You are not understanding my point . Weight loss is more than calories in and out . Person A eats 1500 calories in chocolate , he has a stressful job causing his cortisol levels to always be high, and a family history of diabetes and obesity .

Person B eats 2000 calories of a high quality balanced diet (vegetables , salmon, beans, etc ) , has no stress in life, all his family are super slim with good hormone profiles.

I guarantee you person B will be slimmer than person A. It's retarded to think your body has some accountant insideyou calculating your calories for the day . There are more factors than calories in and out. That's low iq shit made up by the food industry . I get pissed at people laughing at fat people as I know there are Alot more things to consider than just calories.
I'll agree the "calories out" side of the equation goes up when people eat healthier foods (especially healthy high protein due to thermic effect + muscle sparing) and the "calories in" tends to be lower overall if people are avoiding fatty sugary carby garbage. When I eat lots of fruits, veggies, lean proteins, my mood tends to be better and I move more and get more things done, probably burning way more calories than if I had eaten the average person's sugary cereals with milk and pizza/ramen noodles kind of shit

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Have you been able to sustain a cut and get to 10% bodyfat yet? If so good for u dude im proud