Best anabolic steroid for looksmaxxing?

K

Kvailys123

Iron
What are your experiences with anabolics? Which steroid bloated up your face the least/had the smallest effect on your hair, skin (acne) ?

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
roids are a looksmin

-u look like a coping manlet if your below 5'10
-kills ur hair
-kills ur collagen

id recommend anavar tho if you want small side effects and gains

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bdycope, Deleted member 6128, PYT and 3 others
What are your experiences with anabolics? Which steroid bloated up your face the least/had the smallest effect on your hair, skin (acne) ?
also
Reputation1

Run 250 mg of test for slow and steady gains with minimal sides. Test is so cheap and if you have been lifting for a while and progression has stopped a low dose of 250 is all you need. I don’t need an AI at 500 mg and pretty much no one needs an AI on 250 mg. If you are in a hurry though, higher dosages = more side affects and heath problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Run 250 mg of test for slow and steady gains with minimal sides. Test is so cheap and if you have been lifting for a while and progression has stopped a low dose of 250 is all you need. I don’t need an AI at 500 mg and pretty much no one needs an AI on 250 mg. If you are in a hurry though, higher dosages = more side affects and heath problems
Don't need AI at 500?? Da fuck. Your E is for sure 4x optimal range. Prob sitting at 100-120

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, MentalistKebab and balding17yomanletcel
anavar
t
EQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Hapafetishist
roids are a looksmin

-kills ur hair
-kills ur collagen

caged, most roids promote collagen you are dumb as fuk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, CopingCel and umzazi
LGD for me, not a roid

Depends if you're prone to side effects or not.
If yes: TRT + Anavar
If no: TRT + Tren

• +1
Reactions: Piro and Donc0ck
If you are clinically low T, start TRT with aromasin, you can also add Proviron and Anavar to yoir stack.

If you are not dont consider it, side effect might make you a bald and give you acne, and muscles arent that much of halo, unless you are tall with above average face to begin with.

roids are a looksmin

-kills ur hair
-kills ur collagen

@Yuyevon

If you are clinically low T, start TRT with aromasin, you can also add Proviron and Anavar to yoir stack.

If you are not dont consider it, side effect might make you a bald and give you acne, and muscles arent that much of halo, unless you are tall with above average face to begin with.
No, start without an AI. If you're from the USA get a sensitive estradiol test after 6-8 weeks.

Take HCG 2 - 3 times per week.

Couldn't i just supplement with collagen?

Doesn’t work like that.

HGH Cycles
Nandrolone Cycles
&
Courses of Tretinoin may help though.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
test + var + t3 + an AI

if rich add gh

Doesn’t work like that.

HGH Cycles
Nandrolone Cycles
&
Courses of Tretinoin may help though.
how does it fuck collagen if anything you produce TOO much collagen and ur face becomes thicker on test

how does it fuck collagen if anything you produce TOO much collagen and ur face becomes thicker on test

It’s well known that supraphysiologic levels of testosterone inhibit collagen synthesis.

• +1
Reactions: Unbound
imagine raping your hairline and collagen for a few pounds of muscle that can easily be attained naturally.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
anavar
t
EQ
This is the answer, mild side effects, hair friendly, boost collagen, long half life's for infrequent pinning. Also dry and low bloat.

Remember, low t increased risk of cardiovascular disorders. You'll live longer and better on t than without until a certain point or abusing tren.
Mild cycle and max 300 test when off cycle and you'll be great.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
androgenless old people supplemented with royal jelly and acted the same as the estrogen receptors responsible for collagen

This is the answer, mild side effects, hair friendly, boost collagen, long half life's for infrequent pinning. Also dry and low bloat.

Remember, low t increased risk of cardiovascular disorders. You'll live longer and better on t than without until a certain point or abusing tren.
Mild cycle and max 300 test when off cycle and you'll be great.
That stack is for twinks it wont build much

Please aware me on what Royal Jelly is
bees use it to feed their larvea , it is also used to supplement older people that lose androgens for collagen especially menopausal women, it doesn't increase estrogen but acts as the same way estrogen would when creating collagenm

roids are a looksmin

-kills ur hair
-kills ur collagen

you'd need TRT, better to go with osta

That stack is for twinks it wont build much

600 test 1g eq and either ultra low dose tren, say 100mg or some adrol or var is most Popular stack amongst the big boys at my gym. Nobody here is their size. Test/eq 400/600 would do a lot.

I meant 300mg tops off cycle. That was also that max dr.scally recommended back in the day to avoid negatives. I can get to 300 without the need for ai.

is most Popular stack amongst the big boys at my gym.
Do u talk to random people about their stacks?

”hey bro lookin juicy, what gear are u on”

Do u talk to random people about their stacks?

”hey bro lookin juicy, what gear are u on”

I've known them all since before they lifted and met others through lifting, there's like 30 big guys. They got me into it when I saw the results. My town has about 49k people and 3 small gyms. Hell I know most people in the gym, including the old people doing cardio. Fuck I've pooled money with them for a discount on gear. This likely isn't the case in cities.

Keep in mind I'm a super market floor manager, I talk to nearly everyone. Being chatty is part of the job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393