Best and worst countries in europe

KIVVV

KIVVV

potato peeler of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
In this guide I will cover europe as it's obviously the best continent. If u were born here u can call yourself lucky.
If u decide to immigrate from some shithole I encourage you to choose 1 of the countries I listed as the best.

Best:

If u want to live in a country with a great future ahead:

Poland

Economy: Poland is supposed to overtake many european titans such as UK by the end of this decade in gdp per capita.

Capital: Poland has 1 of the best capitals in EU. It has an amazing economy and despite it's population it's one of the safest capitals in EU. It has many skycrapers making it full of succulent views.

Overall Quality of Life/Life here: Poland is relatively a cheap country. U dont have to spend a fortune to live there. It's very safe. Unlike online, poeple aren't really aggressive here and they won't jump you unless u did sth wrong. Poland is in NATO, so u don't have to worry about being attacked by Russia. Poland's education is neither bad, neither good. It has an amazing economic potential and the cuisine here is decent. Healthcare is decent here. Poland has many traditions and is a very christian country. For example there is a holiday called wet monday. It happens 1 day after easter. Basically ure just fighting with water, splashing it on some1. It's surpisingly funny but when ur family wakes you up w this it's actually annoying. The girls here are I'd say rather pretty. U can spot blonds and brunettes.
There are also more women than males in Poland. If you are a manlet I suggest you wear lifts here, as seeing someone below 5'9 is very, very rare.

If ure already rich and you are getting ready to settle down, or you don't care about economic aspect very much:

Italy

Economy: Italy doesn't have forecasts as promising as Poland. GDP is basically on a constant slope down since 20 years. The quality of life is getting worse and worse from what I have read. It's the biggest flaw of Italy.

Capital: Rome is probably the most known city in the world. It's legacy is active even today.
The city is Italy's capital due to the history, which is known worldwide. It has many monuments making it a really popular tourist destination. Rome is probably what we can call the greatest city history wise.

Overall Quality of Life/Life there: Italy has the best cuisine in the world. Even if you are a big patriot if u say your country has the best cuisine in the world you are brain-dead. It has the most monuments in the world (58).
Things there are cheap. It's cheaper than western europe while being 10x better.
The women there are the prettiest. People there are nice and helpful. Italy is the capital of fashion. Milan, Mediolan, they are both more important than any other city in any country, while both are located in Italy. Italy even if we don't count it's monuments it is still an amazing country to visit. Venice is many people's dream to visit. The education system there is neither good neither bad.
Healthcare is really good here.
In Italy you won't get killed on the street but petty crimes happen there on a daily basis.
Italy is also in NATO. Well even without it, Italy has a strong military.

If u want a safe, high iq, rich country (full package):

Norway

Economy: Norway's economy is relatively powerful. It's not too big because of the low number of population. It cucks the country hard.

Capital: Amongst the capitals I named, Oslo is the worst one. You need much money to settle down there.
It is rather boring. It's small and there aren't too many attractions. The economy is good but it's not like London where it's 10x better than any other city. But it's convenient honestly. Only not when we are talking strictly about the capital.

Overall Quality of Life/Life there: Norway is a popular country among immigrants. The country paids very well so it's no surprise. The weather is a very subjective thing as it's rather cold there. 1 guy may like it other 1 not so much. Norway has a population of around 5,5 milion. People there are keeping their distance, aren't friendly too much. If you are an introvert, there isn't a better option for you. People are high iq and if you will find some1 who doesn't speak english u are in a kindergarten.
Norway has also an amazing nature.
Only Iceland comes close to the nature's beauty.
Norway has a very low crime rate. I read that most of the police are women.

Norway has probably the best government there is. It's a very responsible one. There isn't any corruption and Norway doesn't have any debt whatsoever.
Overall Norway has the highest quality of life there is. You have to be responsible and high iq to immigrate there and have some money to start with. If u will fulfill those prerequsites u will live in heaven on earth.

Germany Switzerland Denmark the Netherlands are all good too

Now that I covered the best countries in Europe I will cover the opposite - the worst countries

Any balkan shithole

Economy:
as shit as it gets. Balkan countries dont have a future ahead of them. Everyone fights there to go on top. Country for them is secondary. They will never come close to the rest of Europe.

Capital: If u sum up every capitals gdp per capita u still won't reach the west.

Overall Quality of Life/Life there: It's shit. Countries there are fighting every single day. Every time I hear of war it's usually about the balkans. Only good thing in those subhuman countries I suppose is the nature and the cuisine is really, really good. U won't make s career there no matter how much u try. Westerners will laugh at your salary while working 2 times less. Healthcare is shit.
People there are low iq. Literally half of the countries are below 90 iq. It's a disgrace to Europe.

Hungary

Economy:
it's balkans tier. Maybe not this bad but around the same level. Insane levels of corruption and the government is wasting every penny EU gives them. The government is legit balkans tier.

Capital: That's the only good thing about this country. It looks good. It's not really different from best cities in the west. Obviously only the main parts of the city are really good but that goes for 95% of towns. Lots of homeless people peeing on sreeets on the sides of the city.

Overall Quality of Life/Life there: Absolute trash. Magazines, radios, news they are all controlled by the government. It's legit like u re living in USSR in 1950.
Despite all of this controlling the country is still poor as fuck. Inflation is one of the worst in europe. People there are pessimistic as fuck. Not a single good city besides Budapest. Healthcare is utter rubbish. If u cant afford private visit then its over.
Cuisine is decent and the country is cheap. That's all the good points.

Ukraine belarus moldova they all suck also but im pretty sure that goes without saying

@sub5c3l @Iasacrko @wsada
@jisko32 @yeeyeeslayer @WishIwasChico @murdah @Narcissus🥀 @5'7 zoomer @ggg.tv🤫 @mayo mogger @Gaygymmaxx @<6PSLcel @nathan @RealFunkyFlamingo @try2beme
@tombradylover @rand anon @moreroidsmoredates

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, moreroidsmoredates, Deleted member 25743 and 7 others
will read

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV and jisko32
Based thread

I always thought Med countries mog- best weather, big booty females, chill vibes while Scandi countries are only great for holidays not living

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, sub5c3l and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and KIVVV
Good thread, but you are very mistaken that we will not attack you just because you are in NATO. In fact, this will be the reason, we do not only attack countries with which we are friends, for example Belarus and China, the fact that you are in NATO will play against you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: KIVVV
Good thread, but you are very mistaken that we will not attack you just because you are in NATO. In fact, this will be the reason, we do not only attack countries with which we are friends, for example Belarus and China, the fact that you are in NATO will play against you.
Ww3 will happen if some1 outside nato attacks nato country
Dunno if they want to ruin all the progress we have made since ww2
Literally no point in starting ww3
If russia wanted to theyd have ukraine in their borders by now
Nobody wants to take extreme measures

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and jisko32
Ww3 will happen if some1 outside nato attacks nato country
Dunno if they want to ruin all the progress we have made since ww2
Literally no point in starting ww3
If russia wanted to theyd have ukraine in their borders by now
Nobody wants to use extreme measures
based user

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and KIVVV
@Iasacrko ur multi acountbro🤣🤣
Tbh I agree with u Poland is growing fast

I have Polish citizenship but I don’t speak Polish so it would be hard to live there

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: russiancelreturns and KIVVV
Hopefully Poland mogs the uk soon many poles have been killed and mistreated in that shithole

• +1
Germany is shit. Balkans mog

• JFL
stopped reading at POLAND

• Ugh..
.Hungary

Economy:
it's balkans tier. Maybe not this bad but around the same level. Insane levels of corruption and the government is wasting every penny EU gives them. The government is legit balkans tier.

Capital: That's the only good thing about this country. It looks good. It's not really different from best cities in the west. Obviously only the main parts of the city are really good but that goes for 95% of towns. Lots of homeless people peeing on sreeets on the sides of the city.

Overall Quality of Life/Life there: Absolute trash. Magazines, radios, news they are all controlled by the government. It's legit like u re living in USSR in 1950.
Despite all of this controlling the country is still poor as fuck. Inflation is one of the worst in europe. People there are pessimistic as fuck. Not a single good city besides Budapest. Healthcare is utter rubbish. If u cant afford private visit then its over.
I'm from hungary and I can confirm @marek937

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV and Deleted member 25743
damn i have to CTRL+A to read everything
good thread

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV and Deleted member 25743
In this guide I will cover europe as it's obviously the best continent. If u were born here u can call yourself lucky.
If u decide to immigrate from some shithole I encourage you to choose 1 of the countries I listed as the best.

Best:

Poland

Economy: Poland is supposed to overtake many european titans such as UK by the end of this decade in gdp per capita.

Capital: Poland has 1 of the best capitals in EU. It has an amazing economy and despite it's population it's one of the safest capitals in EU. It has many skycrapers making it full of succulent views.

Overall Quality of Life/Life here: Poland is relatively a cheap country. U dont have to spend a fortune to live there. It's very safe. Unlike online, poeple aren't really aggressive here and they won't jump you unless u did sth wrong. Poland is in NATO, so u don't have to worry about being attacked by Russia. Poland's education is neither bad, neither good. It has an amazing economic potential and the cuisine here is decent. Healthcare is decent here. Poland has many traditions and is a very christian country. For example there is a holiday called wet monday. It happens 1 day after easter. Basically ure just fighting with water, splashing it on some1. It's surpisingly funny but when ur family wakes you up w this it's actually annoying. The girls here are I'd say rather pretty. U can spot blonds and brunettes.
There are also more women than males in Poland. If you are a manlet I suggest you wear lifts here, as seeing someone below 5'9 is very, very rare.

If ure already rich and you are getting ready to settle down, or you don't care about economic aspect very much:

Italy

Economy: Italy doesn't have forecasts as promising as Poland. GDP is basically on a constant slope down since 20 years. The quality of life is getting worse and worse from what I have read. It's the biggest flaw of Italy.

Capital: Rome is probably the most known city in the world. It's legacy is active even today.
The city is Italy's capital due to the history, which is known worldwide. It has many monuments making it a really popular tourist destination. Rome is probably what we can call the greatest city history wise.

Overall Quality of Life/Life there: Italy has the best cuisine in the world. Even if you are a big patriot if u say your country has the best cuisine in the world you are brain-dead. It has the most monuments in the world (58).
Things there are cheap. It's cheaper than western europe while being 10x better.
The women there are the prettiest. People there are nice and helpful. Italy is the capital of fashion. Milan, Mediolan, they are both more important than any other city in any country, while both are located in Italy. Italy even if we don't count it's monuments it is still an amazing country to visit. Venice is many people's dream to visit. The education system there is neither good neither bad.
In Italy you won't get killed on the street but petty crimes happen there on a daily basis.

Norway

Economy: Norway's economy is relatively powerful. It's not too big because of the low number of population. It cucks the country hard.

Capital: Amongst the capitals I named, Oslo is the worst one. You need much money to settle down there.
It is rather boring. It's small and there aren't too many attractions. The economy is good but it's not like London where it's 10x better than any other city. But it's convenient honestly. Only not when we are talking strictly about the capital.

Overall Quality of Life/Life there: Norway is a popular country among immigrants. The country paids very well so it's no surprise. The weather is a very subjective thing as it's rather cold there. 1 guy may like it other 1 not so much. Norway has a population of around 5,5 milion. People there are keeping their distance, aren't friendly too much. If you are an introvert, there isn't a better option for you. People are high iq and if you will find some1 who doesn't speak english u are in a kindergarten.

Norway has probably the best government there is. It's a very responsible one. There isn't any corruption and Norway doesn't have any debt whatsoever.
Overall Norway has the highest quality of life there is. You have to be responsible and high iq to immigrate there and have some money to start with. If u will fulfill those prerequsites u will live in heaven on earth.

Now that I covered the best countries in Europe I will cover the opposite - the worst countries

Any balkan shithole

Economy:
as shit as it gets. Balkan countries dont have a future ahead of them. Everyone fights there to go on top. Country for them is secondary. They will never come close to the rest of Europe.

Capital: If u sum up every capitals gdp per capita u still won't reach the west.

Overall Quality of Life/Life there: It's shit. Countries there are fighting every single day. Every time I hear of war it's usually about the balkans. Only good thing in those subhuman countries I suppose is the nature and the cuisine is really, really good. U won't make s career there no matter how much u try. Westerners will laugh at your salary while working 2 times less. Healthcare is shit.
People there are low iq. Literally half of the countries are below 90 iq. It's a disgrace to Europe.

Hungary

Economy:

Ukraine belarus moldova they all suck also but im pretty sure that goes without saying

@jisko32 @yeeyeeslayer @WishIwasChico @murdah @Narcissus🥀 @5'7 zoomer @ggg.tv🤫 @mayo mogger @Gaygymmaxx @<6PSLcel @nathan @RealFunkyFlamingo @try2beme
Which one has the most beautiful women

• +1
If you are a manlet I suggest you wear lifts here, as seeing someone below 5'9 is very, very rare.
this isnt true? my mum is from poland and I go there often and im 5"9 and notice theres alot of guys 5"6-5"9 which are as common as the 6"0+ people. then again, I come from one of the so called "recovered territory" voivodeships (lubusz) where alot of people originally came from rural villages in poland former eastern territories so the genetic disparity of height might be different compared to the rest of the nation.

• +1
this isnt true? my mum is from poland and I go there often and im 5"9 and notice theres alot of guys 5"6-5"9 which are as common as the 6"0+ people. then again, I come from one of the so called "recovered territory" voivodeships (lubusz) where alot of people originally came from rural villages in poland former eastern territories so the genetic disparity of height might be different compared to the rest of the nation.
Im 5'11 and half of people are my height or 5'10-5'9 where i live
Other are taller niggas
Spotting someone under 5'8 is rare tbh
1 in 10 people or so

• +1
Reactions: schwanncel
Im 5'11 and half of people are my height or 5'10-5'9 where i live
Other are taller niggas
Spotting someone under 5'8 is rare tbh
1 in 10 people or so
what voivodeship/city are you at if i may ask? ive never been anywhere else other than lubusz or silesia (wroclaw) so idk what the average is like anywhere else. i will admit that i saw alot of taller people in wroclaw however

• +1

Best:

Poland

Italy

Norway

Any balkan shithole

Economy:

Hungary

Economy:

Absolute garbage, dalit tier list JFL @russiancelreturns

• +1
what voivodeship/city are you at if i may ask? ive never been anywhere else other than lubusz or silesia (wroclaw) so idk what the average is like anywhere else. i will admit that i saw alot of taller people in wroclaw however
Im going to school in turek
Not a single male under 5'8 in my class
Average is like 5'10 however people are still undergoing pubertys

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and schwanncel
true, deathnics, dont come to balkan, its really bad here!

• Love it
fuck europe all my homies hate europe

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and KIVVV
Uk is among the worst. Even balkans are better

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and KIVVV
I lived in Italy as an immigrant for 6 months and it was one of the worst experiences of my life, jfl at op putting Italy in best, what a retarded thread

• Hmm...
I lived in Italy as an immigrant for 6 months and it was one of the worst experiences of my life, jfl at op putting Italy in best, what a retarded thread
If you want to immigrate to an actual country where you are guaranteed a job, go to a Germanic Anglo country

• +1
To each their own nigga
99% ppl may like some game but u might be among the 1% who dislikes it

To each their own nigga
99% ppl may like some game but u might be among the 1% who dislikes it
No man I'm trying to be objective, it isn't a bad country but there are no jobs

No man I'm trying to be objective, it isn't a bad country but there are no jobs
My description of it was the best country to spend ur senior years in
I mentioned that the economy is trash
Also if u cant find a job in 6 months then ure the problem

My description of it was the best country to spend ur senior years in
I mentioned that the economy is trash
Also if u cant find a job in 6 months then ure the problem
No, I'm not the problem sir, I learned Italian for six to seven months and paid lots of money for the school and had to do a lot of paperwork like an abused dog to go there, Italy is shit, not me.

deathnics
Wide Eyed Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• +1