Best anti-aging skincare product?

cyberjap

cyberjap

i swat whores
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3202
Aahahaha what the fuck is this thread???? Are you serious??? JUST USE SKINCARE TO NOT AGE BRO AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK BLUECELS ARE RETARDED AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
You're like 15 and are already worrying about "anti aging", just fucking LOL.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
You're like 15 and are already worrying about "anti aging", just fucking LOL.
He probably has a bad lifestyle that may contribute to his aging prematurely though... maybe that's why he could be asking.

Epitalon and collagen boosting supplements/sources.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and TheAscendedOne
Sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
He probably has a bad lifestyle that may contribute to his aging prematurely though... maybe that's why he could be asking.

Epitalon and collagen boosting supplements/sources.
Or he has a male parent(s) that look exactly like him but have aged like utter shit and wants to prevent it from happening to him as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
Cum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
Or he has a male parent(s) that look exactly like him but have aged like utter shit and wants to prevent it from happening to him as well.
The real reason is because I just wanna take care of my skin because it used to be smoother and I just want to get it to be smooth
Will take

• +1
Be healthy: eat normal foods that contain nutrients & vits, drink water, workout.
Always apply sunscreen
Reduce anxiety
Use a gentle body/face wash that doesn't contain sulfates and other chemical shit. Same thing for shampoo
Gently exfoliate and moisturize skin
Some say dermarolling boosts collagen but idk never used it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, autistic_tendencies, Kade and 2 others
regular moisturizer and sunscreen is for aging

• +1
Retin A MAXXXX the only thing that works. need a prescription for it at least where I live but it is the only proven way to slow down and to some extent reverse fine lines. Been using it for 3 years and it definitely helps a lot. Without it I would be wrinklecel already. Get this ASAP can never start too early with these kind of things. This and finasteride (if your hairline recedes by just one mm get on it asap) should be used by everyone. If you cant afford to spend 50$ a month on these 2 ropemaxxx

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 2632 and 2 others
that doesn't contain sulfates and other chemical shit
If it has mass, it's a chemical. Stop with the pseudoscience.

It depends, how old are you, lifestyle, skin type, etc??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and TheAscendedOne
depends on if you are really rich with connections or not

• +1
  • So Sad
Retin A MAXXXX the only thing that works. need a prescription for it at least where I live but it is the only proven way to slow down and to some extent reverse fine lines. Been using it for 3 years and it definitely helps a lot. Without it I would be wrinklecel already. Get this ASAP can never start too early with these kind of things. This and finasteride (if your hairline recedes by just one mm get on it asap) should be used by everyone. If you cant afford to spend 50$ a month on these 2 ropemaxxx
Norwood isn't the end of the world if you have a good skull shape, good jawline and an above average eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne

I said chemical shit. Bad chemicals for your skin. Sulfates fuck up your skin. Of course every fucking piece of matter is a chemical. I washed my face with body wash and in 1 week my skin was flaky

• +1
Sunscreen
Retin A
AHA
Peptides
Vitamin C serum
Dermanator 2
Good quality cleanser,moisturizer
Naicinimide

Supplements
Collagen peptides,vitamin C,MSM,D3/K2,fish oil or cod liver oil,probiotics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, Cope and 3 others
I said chemical shit. Bad chemicals for your skin. Sulfates fuck up your skin. Of course every fucking piece of matter is a chemical. I washed my face with body wash and in 1 week my skin was flaky
Sulphates aren't necessarily a problem for a lot of people- I personally don't love them on my skin but lots of people don't have an issue and as always, formula is king. There are ways of formulating with sulphates where the product is nowhere near as harsh as may be expected.
With the body wash thing- that may be down to sulphates, but it may not be. It could very easily just be down to the fact that body wash (generally) is really stripping regardless of the presence of sulphates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, the next o'pry and Deleted member 3202
minoxidil :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Sulphates aren't necessarily a problem for a lot of people- I personally don't love them on my skin but lots of people don't have an issue and as always, formula is king. There are ways of formulating with sulphates where the product is nowhere near as harsh as may be expected.
With the body wash thing- that may be down to sulphates, but it may not be. It could very easily just be down to the fact that body wash (generally) is really stripping regardless of the presence of sulphates.
Ok I didn't know that, I'm happy to learn new stuff. So OP would benefit from a face wash that suits his skin type and is not too aggressive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
Ok I didn't know that, I'm happy to learn new stuff. So OP would benefit from a face wash that suits his skin type and is not too aggressive.
Well, it depends what he's using already and what he feels like he needs. But everyone should have that, yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, the next o'pry, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Aahahaha what the fuck is this thread???? Are you serious??? JUST USE SKINCARE TO NOT AGE BRO AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK BLUECELS ARE RETARDED AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA
then what can you do to not age?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopingForLife
Die
Not even joking
Thats the only way
I’m saying to slow it down

15, sit in bed and do nothing, slightly dry, can be only around my nose

• +1
15, sit in bed and do nothing, slightly dry, can be only around my nose
You're 15, you don't need to worry about anti ageing. Right now you need to worry about getting a solid routine down and being consistent with that.

• +1

Strong greycel post

I recommend using Retin A on your first born as soon as he's delivered

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopingForLife
Any good body wash you recommend. Also should i scrub with a sponge daily?

• +1
Any good body wash you recommend. Also should i scrub with a sponge daily?
I tend to prefer shower oils that emulsify rather than body washes. The Bioderma Atoderm Shower Oil is a good one. But quite honestly, I'll use whatever we've got in the shower on my body.

• +1
then what can you do to not age?

A good UVA/UVB sunscreen a few times a day will help. Even when it's overcast out. I use Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence PA++++. Most american sunscreens don't have good UVA filters. If you get it online, get it from an authorized retailer.

• +1
  • +1
Don't age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
Do you have any studies proving these work for collagen? I've only read reports from random internet posters.
Cod liver oil is basically High amount of Vitamin A which is kinda like retinol but orally

Probiotics is the best for healthy bacteria
Healthy bacteria in the stomach = healthy skin
Also makes you obsorb other vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C and zinc And biotin which are very important for the collagen in general

• +1
Nofap, exercise,

• +1
From best to least
SPF
Retinol
Vitamin c
Aha
Naicinamide
Peptides
Moisturizer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 2205
Cod liver oil is basically High amount of Vitamin A which is kinda like retinol but orally

Probiotics is the best for healthy bacteria
Healthy bacteria in the stomach = healthy skin
Also makes you obsorb other vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C and zinc And biotin which are very important for the collagen in general
Did some quick research, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, and Lactobacillus acidophilus promoted wound healing and increased both type I and III collagen in rats.

But apparently, fish oil supplements rich in EPA actually impaired wound healing...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 534
Lots of antioxidants. Oxidative stress will nuke your collagen

• +1
no stress
good diet- vitamin c, a, b12 and fish oil
SUNSCREEN
exfoliate 2x a week
cleanser
moisturizer
Retin-a
HGH high doubt anyone can obtain this
exercise daily
no proccessed foods and artificial sugar and shit

that's literally all you have to do its not that hard, especially when you're only 15

• +1
Reactions: ang3l and Deleted member 6401