Best App to learn a language (Only One that 100% works)

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
lingq.com

It costs money but its worth it if you really want to learn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, WanderingBurro, Ragnar and 1 other person
why do you jfl react @Manletmachine

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 20399
  • JFL
Reactions: Manana, ItsOver999, Corleone and 2 others
you will not learn anything from an app.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LongForgotten and WanderingBurro
I want to learn Russian but my ADHD says no

I want to learn Russian but my ADHD says no
Yeah, its a bad app for people with ADHD cause you have to read all the time

Yeah, its a bad app for people with ADHD cause you have to read all the time
I need to learn French and German for my geomaxxing plans any suggestions how? If nothing works I'll just get a tutor probably

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and FutureSlayer
I need to learn French and German for my geomaxxing plans any suggestions how? If nothing works I'll just get a tutor probably
Tutors are worse then learning on your own (im dead serious)

You need alot of time for just one language, no matter which method you use.

Best way to learn a language is to consume alot of content of the language AND learn the vocabulary.

So reading books in the language, watching youtube in the language, watching movies. And on the site learning new vocabulary.

Grammar excercises are pretty useless btw, just read the basic grammar structures a few times and thats it, no reason to go into detail. Same thing for example german, the articles, you don't need to learn for every word if its "der, die, das (all of them mean "the"), its better to just not learn it, but if you hear the article enough times in the content you are consuming, you are gonna remember it automatically and it will sound "wrong" when you say it otherwise.

So you acquire the grammar instead of learning it.

So yeah, the app I recommended basically does this, you read thexts and when you don't know a word, you click on it and see the meaning. The word is then marked and when you see it again, you can click again and see the meaning again, until you know it without having to click and then you can mark the word as "known".

That way you learn vocabulary and grammar is acquired how I said before

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Corleone and 4 others
Tutors are worse then learning on your own (im dead serious)

You need alot of time for just one language, no matter which method you use.

Best way to learn a language is to consume alot of content of the language AND learn the vocabulary.

So reading books in the language, watching youtube in the language, watching movies. And on the site learning new vocabulary.

Grammar excercises are pretty useless btw, just read the basic grammar structures a few times and thats it, no reason to go into detail. Same thing for example german, the articles, you don't need to learn for every word if its "der, die, das (all of them mean "the"), its better to just not learn it, but if you hear the article enough times in the content you are consuming, you are gonna remember it automatically and it will sound "wrong" when you say it otherwise.

So you acquire the grammar instead of learning it.

So yeah, the app I recommended basically does this, you read thexts and when you don't know a word, you click on it and see the meaning. The word is then marked and when you see it again, you can click again and see the meaning again, until you know it without having to click and then you can mark the word as "known".

That way you learn vocabulary and grammar is acquired how I said before
Thanks for the advice bhai appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
¿Cuánto dinero cuesta la app esa? Quiero aprender Italiano.

Qué llorones sois los italianos de este foro macho, si es el mejor idioma que hay.
Il linguaggio è considerato prestigioso, ma la gente non ne vale la pena. Al nord sono snob e al sud sono a malapena homo erectus.

Al nord sono snob e al sud sono a malapena homo erectus.
Cage, ngl I am surprised at the fact that I understood most of what you wrote without translating.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Cage, ngl I am surprised at the fact that I understood most of what you wrote without translating.
Same, except for idioma cuz that’s just a completely different word.

Same, except for idioma cuz that’s just a completely different word.
Yeah, I used to get "languague" and "idiom" mixed up when they are completely different things cuz of this.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
how many years does it take to speak german?
8h a day of studu

Best app I’d say but the refold immersion type thing is best overall for learning