BEST ARMY GENERAL/COMMANDERS MEGA THREAD

Britishlooksmaxxer

Britishlooksmaxxer

I came, I saw, I mogged
I’ll start off with my favourite commander

Alexander the Great

He led his troops into battle and was nearly killed in his first major battle against the Persian empire when if it were not for his general cleitus the black chopping off a Persian horseman's arm he would’ve died.

At the battle of Guagamela led his 47000 army against a 100 thousand strong Persian one and upon seeing a gap in the line charged with his Calvary and broke the Persian troops morale causing mass panic and routing from the Persians.

And in 10 years he destroyed the biggest empire the world had ever known.
1DA45ADF BDAE 48C4 B589 D8AEAF0AB915
@Lev Peshkov @Mohamad @Lolcel @Original

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Lolcel, owlofathena and 4 others
Alexander the Great is cool but what about Wellington? Or Nelson Horatio. Both British icons I thought you wouldve put them not some deathnic kek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Alexander the Great is cool but what about Wellington? Or Nelson Horatio. Both British icons I thought you wouldve put them not some deathnic kek
I like Alexander the Great the most tbh what he achieved in 10 years was fucking unbelievable. I also prefer ancient history to the napoleonic war era

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Lev Peshkov
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Britishlooksmaxxer
ERWIN ROMMEL
Rommel | Erwin rommel, History heroes, World war two
Steam Community :: :: Field Marshall Erwin Rommel (desert fox)
Steam Community :: :: Generalfeldmarschall Erwin Rommel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, owlofathena, Deleted member 6217 and 4 others
We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender,

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, owlofathena, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Alexander is overrated, thr only reason he is considered to br the best is because of his mythical status for conquering the first largest empire that controled 25% of the worlds population. In reality the reason why he did conquer all of that is for the reason that the persian satraps were already unloyal to the Persian court so after one major battle they all revolted, Alexander literally got all of Anatolia after just one battle, he didn't siege one single city except Tyre.

There are mamy generals that were more brilliant then Alexander but because they didn't conquer nearly as much territory as him for the reason that the invidual towns and cities were much more loyal, they aren't considered to be greater then Alex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Probably belisarius.

eastern Roman general who evicted the nerdics from North Africa and Italy, and evicted the Persians from the Middle East.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Napoleon takes this easily

• +1
me in the future tbh

• JFL
Alexander is overrated, thr only reason he is considered to br the best is because of his mythical status for conquering the first largest empire that controled 25% of the worlds population. In reality the reason why he did conquer all of that is for the reason that the persian satraps were already unloyal to the Persian court so after one major battle they all revolted, Alexander literally got all of Anatolia after just one battle, he didn't siege one single city except Tyre.

There are mamy generals that were more brilliant then Alexander but because they didn't conquer nearly as much territory as him for the reason that the invidual towns and cities were much more loyal, they aren't considered to be greater then Alex

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I like Alexander the Great the most tbh what he achieved in 10 years was fucking unbelievable. I also prefer ancient history to the napoleonic war era
Ancient history is more high t tbh

• Love it
Imagine thinking that someone that has “The Great” in his name is a filthy ethnic :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Hitler news

A great , high T , based leader
Was backedpilled af before the incel forums
Dropped the most lethal JBW pill
Was going to be the saviour of subhumans , but normies hated him

Shot himself when had enough of this shit

• JFL
He was 5’4 tho

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
he was aryan btw

I’ll start off with my favourite commander

Alexander the Great

He led his troops into battle and was nearly killed in his first major battle against the Persian empire when if it were not for his general cleitus the black chopping off a Persian horseman's arm he would’ve died.

At the battle of Guagamela led his 47000 army against a 100 thousand strong Persian one and upon seeing a gap in the line charged with his Calvary and broke the Persian troops morale causing mass panic and routing from the Persians.

And in 10 years he destroyed the biggest empire the world had ever known.
View attachment 706752
@Lev Peshkov @Mohamad @Lolcel @Original
Alexander looks subhuman got that hamza teir bugeyes weird skull

SHOigu
gerasimov

no he was a genocidal freak
Why genocidal? There are accusations that he was responsible for mass civilian casualties, there is no evidence that he committed genocide. He was also responsible for some of the most decisive victories of thr red army.

Why genocidal? There are accusations that he was responsible for mass civilian casualties, there is no evidence that he committed genocide. He was also responsible for some of the most decisive victories of thr red army.
Mass soviet soldiers casualities lol