Best Aromatase inhibitor for Heightmaxxxing?

Vista

Vista

Bronze
thinking of clomid as it doesnt have many side effects

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, bruh3610, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Confidence

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, gigablackcel, Fear and 2 others
Aromasin most likely

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Tom2004, Wrecker and 1 other person
aromasin/exemestane

crushing your e levels will fuck you up :D

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 6963
the stuff people recommend is too strong imo.
Arimistane is over the counter and sufficient I think. Too low E is bad as well.

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah
Clomid is not an ai jfl

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Clomid is not an AI and will increase estrogen and work estrogenically in bone.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
What a fucking retard
Clomid isn’t a ducking ai you fucking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4614
Clomid is not an ai jfl
Clomid is not an AI and will increase estrogen and work estrogenically in bone.
>clomid

retard.
The answer is Aromasin. Be careful not to overdo it. Low estrogen will ruin your week.
What a fucking retard
Clomid isn’t a ducking ai you fucking retard

"Like Nolvadex, Clomid is a SERM, although it was created to induce ovulation in females.

However, its ability to inhibit the estrogen feedback within the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Ovarian (HPO) axis makes it ideal for keeping control of estrogen levels

Clomid is also a strong anti-estrogen, binding to its receptors and preventing increases in the hormone’s levels. "

who fucking cares if it has a different name, it basically does the same fucking thing

Last edited:
  • JFL
"Like Nolvadex, Clomid is a SERM, although it was created to induce ovulation in females.

However, its ability to inhibit the estrogen feedback within the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Ovarian (HPO) axis makes it ideal for keeping control of estrogen levels

Clomid is also a strong anti-estrogen, binding to its receptors and preventing increases in the hormone’s levels. "
Ur retarded jfl
Do u even know what serm stands for? Do u know what Aromatase is? Bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, karbo and Good_Little_Goy
Ur retarded jfl
Do u even know what serm stands for? Do u know what Aromatase is? Bruh
Serms and Aromatase Inhibitors both decrease estrogen, serms have the upside of also increasing testosterone and other hormones

Serms and Aromatase Inhibitors both decrease estrogen, serms have the upside of also increasing testosterone and other hormones
No you’re retarded, clomid mimics estrogen in your bones, literally prematurely closing your growth plates

who fucking cares if it has a different name, it basically does the same fucking thing
Literally read what you copy pasted

”Clomid is also a strong anti-estrogen, binding to its receptors and preventing increases in the hormone’s levels. "

its binding to the oestrogen receptors you fucking subhuman

god at least understand what youre quoting

Clomid binds to the estrogen receptors in your bones, dont take it, take an ai based on what extra chromosome said

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Literally read what you copy pasted

”Clomid is also a strong anti-estrogen, binding to its receptors and preventing increases in the hormone’s levels. "

its binding to the oestrogen receptors you fucking subhuman

god at least understand what youre quoting

Clomid binds to the estrogen receptors in your bones, dont take it, take an ai based on what extra chromosome said
No where in what I referenced does it state that Clomid binds to estrogen receptors within the bones, what are you trying to prove?

No you’re retarded, clomid mimics estrogen in your bones, literally prematurely closing your growth plates
Do you have any references to back up Clomid mimicing estrogen within the bones?

Do you have any references to back up Clomid mimicing estrogen within the bones?

Yes link source plz, I’m curious about that too.
Unless ur just repeating what teenage pharmacy said, to which he corrected: “I said it wrong”

• +1
No where in what I referenced does it state that Clomid binds to estrogen receptors within the bones, what are you trying to prove?
Yes link source plz, I’m curious about that too.
Unless ur just repeating what teenage pharmacy said, to which he corrected: “I said it wrong”

“Several animal studies indicate that clomiphene has oestrogen agonist effects in the skeleton and cardiovascular system”

"Estrogen agonist effects of clomiphene in skeletal tissue have been reported "

"Clomiphene citrate has largely been show to be efficacious in the management of bone density in animal models 30, 31. By achieving disinhibition of central oestrogen feedback, it has even been suggested that CC could be clinically equivalent to oestrogen in the maintenance of bone density 30"

This essentially means lowering your estrogen may not even matter as clomid will match the effects it would have on your bone anyway.
But you are a teen so would have much higher estrogen than these guys tbf.

"It is possible that, while SERMS are largely anti‐oestrogens in terms of their central efficacy, they are weak oestrogen agonists and therefore improve bone density directly (weak agonist activity) and indirectly (central disinhibition increasing gonadotrophin release)."

Look at this table I stole from Wikipedia for a quick rundown on its gender bending effects
agonist means it activates the receptor so oestrogenic in this case.

I was being a dick before and I apologise but I'm honestly right about this.

It's a relatively weak agonist so won't prematurely close your growth plates but the estradiol increase might. It might be an anti estrogen on paper because it antagonises certain tissues but what it's doing is convincing you body that it's producing little to no estrogen, so your body ramps up testosterone production so it will convert more to estrogen, and does nothing to stop that conversion, and it also exerts estrogenic effects of your bones itself so by taking it you are activating the estrogen receptors in your bones much much more than before

studies on estradiol increase are behind a paywall so I will use wikipedia text

plus it makes no sense to ignore the clinical studies on increasing height with an AI and go for something completely new, especially since clomid causes skeletal deformations and abnormalities in utero and will heavily agonise the receptors in your liver and rape your igf-1

“Several animal studies indicate that clomiphene has oestrogen agonist effects in the skeleton and cardiovascular system”

"Estrogen agonist effects of clomiphene in skeletal tissue have been reported "

"Clomiphene citrate has largely been show to be efficacious in the management of bone density in animal models 30, 31. By achieving disinhibition of central oestrogen feedback, it has even been suggested that CC could be clinically equivalent to oestrogen in the maintenance of bone density 30"

This essentially means lowering your estrogen may not even matter as clomid will match the effects it would have on your bone anyway.
But you are a teen so would have much higher estrogen than these guys tbf.

"It is possible that, while SERMS are largely anti‐oestrogens in terms of their central efficacy, they are weak oestrogen agonists and therefore improve bone density directly (weak agonist activity) and indirectly (central disinhibition increasing gonadotrophin release)."

Look at this table I stole from Wikipedia for a quick rundown on its gender bending effects
agonist means it activates the receptor so oestrogenic in this case.
View attachment 573796

I was being a dick before and I apologise but I'm honestly right about this.

It's a relatively weak agonist so won't prematurely close your growth plates but the estradiol increase might. It might be an anti estrogen on paper because it antagonises certain tissues but what it's doing is convincing you body that it's producing little to no estrogen, so your body ramps up testosterone production so it will convert more to estrogen, and does nothing to stop that conversion, and it also exerts estrogenic effects of your bones itself so by taking it you are activating the estrogen receptors in your bones much much more than before

studies on estradiol increase are behind a paywall so I will use wikipedia text

View attachment 573815

plus it makes no sense to ignore the clinical studies on increasing height with an AI and go for something completely new, especially since clomid causes skeletal deformations and abnormalities in utero and will heavily agonise the receptors in your liver and rape your igf-1
Damn son. So basically Clomid = estrogen in the bone which can’t be prevented with AI?

Also what about nolvadex, does it have the bone estrogen effects too?

Damn son. So basically Clomid = estrogen in the bone which can’t be prevented with AI?

Also what about nolvadex, does it have the bone estrogen effects too?
Yes but the estrogenic effects that it exerts on bone are weak, if you took an ai with clomid you could be fine estrogen-wise but then you’re fucking around with too many chemicals, they would probably interact dangerously some way I dont know about.

I’m not sure where this guy got the idea that clomid was an ai with more testosterone boost. Another thing with clomid is that the effects depend on your existing hormonal profile, if you were on an AI and took clomid then it would activate estrogen receptor alpha in most of your tissues which could really make your life miserable and mess with your development.

Nolvadex = Tamoxifen, check the table I posted, it will act estrogenically in bones as well. Both will fuck with your igf-1 too.

Yes but the estrogenic effects that it exerts on bone are weak, if you took an ai with clomid you could be fine estrogen-wise but then you’re fucking around with too many chemicals, they would probably interact dangerously some way I dont know about.

I’m not sure where this guy got the idea that clomid was an ai with more testosterone boost. Another thing with clomid is that the effects depend on your existing hormonal profile, if you were on an AI and took clomid then it would activate estrogen receptor alpha in most of your tissues which could really make your life miserable and mess with your development.

Nolvadex = Tamoxifen, check the table I posted, it will act estrogenically in bones as well. Both will fuck with your igf-1 too.
Dunno where u got that but Clomid isn’t supposed to affect igf1
Also plenty of people do fine using AI + SERM

Dunno where u got that but Clomid isn’t supposed to affect igf1
Also plenty of people do fine using AI + SERM

it lowers igf-1 in women, because it essentially has the effect of estrogen on your igf-1 levels you can expect a decrease.

you can take clomid and an ai but for heighmaxxing its convoluted and you’re much better off using just an ai or dht.

it lowers igf-1 in women, because it essentially has the effect of estrogen on your igf-1 levels you can expect a decrease.

you can take clomid and an ai but for heighmaxxing its convoluted and you’re much better off using just an ai or dht.
Yea good idea DHT counteracts effects of estrogen in the bone

• +1
I have always thought Exemestane as the top pick, but in comparing the levels of estradiol suppression in MEN with both, Exemestane lead to estradiol levels of about 20 pg/ml or so whereas Letrozole produced levels of around 10 pg/ml or so in younger men.

The fear of Letrozole has always been a rebound estradiol spike because it is not an irreversible aromatase inhibitor like Exemestane, but I haven’t seen any evidence to substantiate this. If it doesn’t suppress estradiol to the level necessary to delay epiphyseal fusion anyway, it’s irreversibility means nothing.

Check the charts in both of these papers to see the suppression levels.