Best beard style for a recessed chin?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
Some people talk about the Dan Bilzerian style... Like seriously, his beardfraud is really shitty.
8acqmzp2i3f51

Screenshot 20210207 011334

Screenshot 20210207 011712

How this could be a beardfraud, when it's so obvious? No, Dan Bilzerian beard is just bad. I'm going for this:

Images   2020 11 19T150657621

And this:

290d7dcfa52342c85fad65cab1f851a2o

These two styles, while frauding, aren't that noticeable at fucking all.

MV5BNzBlMjZmNzItY2UxNS00MjQ4LThlNDAtNGE2YmMyMzhkODU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU0MjMzNTE V1

What's the best beardfraud style for you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Beard almost always is a looksmin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung, lepo2317, BradAniston and 1 other person
Beard almost always is a looksmin
Yes, if your chin and jaw are good. But if your chin and jaw are recessed, a beard will likely improve you. It needs to be very well kept and trimed, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 10913
Melkor,

stop coping

get a state of the art genio and wraparound jaw angle implant all for the modest price of 30k USD or its over for u

Best,
-Barry Eppley MD DMD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, homo_faber, ascentium and 1 other person
Beard is tryhard cope

Melkor,

stop coping

get a state of the art genio and wraparound jaw angle implant all for the modest price of 30k USD or its over for u

Best,
-Barry Eppley MD DMD
When I try a beardfraud to look more handsome. If it works, I will be happy. I still don't get why beard is "cope", since you're still improving with it. I'll get a surgery when I'll have done everything in my plan, beardfraud included. If my looks don't improve, that's. And my goal is HTN, something that I can achieve by following my plan religiously.

Last edited:
Have stubble but keep it slightly longer around the chin. Full beards are dog shit

Have stubble but keep it slightly longer around the chin. Full beards are dog shit
I have a recessed chin and jaw, and I don't want to get an expensive surgery, honestly. And the beardfraud that I've posted looks really good, so I'll try to have these styles, or something similar, at least. As long as my recessed chin and jaw appears to not be recessed effectively, without being super obvious... I want a style like the last 2 guys, which have clearly improved by beardfrauding.

I have a recessed chin and jaw, and I don't want to get an expensive surgery, honestly. And the beardfraud that I've posted looks really good, so I'll try to have these styles, or something similar, at least. As long as my recessed chin and jaw appears to not be recessed effectively, without being super obvious... I want a style like the last 2 guys, which have clearly improved by beardfrauding.

mse is good for growing mandible @MD_Hopeful69

how is bilzarian's beard fraud bad?

looks better than the pubic beard you posted
Because he's trying to make himself to be seen as a chad, which he isn't. It looks completely off because it's way too rectangular. If you don't have a square jawline, don't make one with a beard. Barbers, usually, will try to enhance the shape of your hace with facial hair, not to change it completely. Abascal and the other guy's beard are much better because they look natural, as they try to hide and enhance their bad chins, not to change their facial structure entirely. Dan Bilzerian issue is that you can't call it a fraud because of how noticeable his frauding is. It creates the same effect as a botched "chad" wannabe jawline surgeries, which isn't good. You beardfraud to make the fraud hardly noticeable for normies, bruh.

Last edited:
Some people talk about the Dan Bilzerian style... Like seriously, his beardfraud is really shitty. View attachment 970427
View attachment 970429

View attachment 970430

How this could be a beardfraud, when it's so obvious? No, Dan Bilzerian beard is just bad. I'm going for this:

View attachment 970431
And this:

View attachment 970434

These two styles, while frauding, aren't that noticeable at fucking all.

View attachment 970436
View attachment 970437

What's the best beardfraud style for you?
Mine

Your avi? It looks like a good fraud because you are tall and you have a good body= your mind don't identify the fraud.
I am very recessed , my beard is extremely long because of how far back my jaw is. If I were to push the hair down women would vomit