Best beer in europe?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Ive heard Belgian beers tastes the best. @emeraldglass I know you are Muslim and dont drink but any thots?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and emeraldglass
@MoggerGaston @Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@TUSSELEIF @cytoplasm

LeFort 3 (like the surgery)

Tripel%20LeFort%20bottle%20%2B%20glass%202022%20website_1068x0.png

560px-LeFort3_Osteotomie.png

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Mewton, emeraldglass and 3 others
I’ve only tried Irish (Guiness), Dutch (Heineken), Danish (Carlsberg) and Norwegian brands, my favourite must be Frydenlund
IMG 2726

Belgian wheat beer is also very good

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Jason Voorhees
@MoggerGaston @Michael Myers
All I know is Heineken and Hertog Jan. I wasn’t always practicing, so I’ve had beer before. Honestly, it tastes awful. I don’t know why people drink it so much and pretend it’s the best drink ever.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, emeraldglass and Jason Voorhees
All I know is Heineken and Hertog Jan. I wasn’t always practicing, so I’ve had beer before. Honestly, it tastes awful. I don’t know why people drink it so much and pretend it’s the best drink ever.

Like any fermented beverage it's an acquired taste.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Heineken is a toxic rat pisss :lul::lul:
I'm not sure, bro. I don't drink, but it's a globally recognized brand, so it must be doing something right, either with the product or its marketing.

• +1
Like any fermented beverage it's an acquired taste.
I downed 7 bottles in a row as an underweight teenager and I didn’t even get drunk. :fuk: Punjabis are good drinkers from what I heard.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Jason Voorhees
I'm not sure, bro. I don't drink, but it's a globally recognized brand, so it must be doing something right, either with the product or its marketing.
Bruur is haram is varken. :fuk:
From what I've heard alcohol isn't strictly haram in Islam. It's only if u buy with the intention of getting drunk or something that causes drunkness. Drinking alcohol just for the taste is permissible in Islam

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, emeraldglass and Michael Myers
From what I've heard alcohol isn't strictly haram in Islam. It's only if u buy with the intention of getting drunk or something that causes drunkness. Drinking alcohol just for the taste is permissible in Islam
Imam Jason Voorhees. :hnghn:

No nigga it’s strictly haram. :feelshaha: Whoever said this is legit braindead.

What is true is that alcohol wasn’t always haram, back in the days. However when people showed up drunk at the mosque to pray and couldn’t obviously pray due their drunken state, was this amended. :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, emeraldglass and Jason Voorhees
Imam Jason Voorhees. :hnghn:

No nigga it’s strictly haram. :feelshaha: Whoever said this is legit braindead.

What is true is that alcohol wasn’t always haram, back in the days. However when people showed up drunk at the mosque to pray and couldn’t obviously pray due their drunken state, was this amended. :Comfy:
That is what I was told before my friend gulped down an entire bottle of Carlsberg for "taste"

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, emeraldglass and Lokki
Ive heard Belgian beers tastes the best. @emeraldglass I know you are Muslim and dont drink but any thots?
I am underage and kind of non NT, which means that

I wasnt invited to get drunk in Liutun uimaranta at Kangasala, finland on june, the summer of sixth grade while 2 of my classmates and 5 other friends were there getting drunk every weekend for 5 weeks and after doing that bragging to me about it at school which was at the same time a good thing but it also caused me to have the biggest feeling of loneliness I had ever had since I realised my friends dont really ask me anywhere and I cant remember the last time I was with a friend outside school which inevitably caused me to develop insomnia for which doctors wouldnt describe me any medicide and just kept increasing my melatonin dose which didnt do anything started adding up on me alongside the fact that I was "dating" a girl who only used me for nudes and sex since after she broke up with her ex (who according to my psychotherapist bullied me for 4 years even though I didn't really think so) He obviously wouldnt do any of that with her caused me to develop an extremely severe case of psychotic depression, which caused me to have a psychosis the 16th of june, 2023 at around 2am causing me to climb out of my Window and for some reason go to a forest to just walk and appreciate nature. I had sent my "girlfriend" a text that im maybe going to kill myself, which caused her to call 112. Police were dispatched at my door, and by the time I came home it took the police around 3 minutes to come knock on my door. My girlfriend was crying and sent me a snap saying that I cant ever do that again or she cant live her life anymore. That was the worst night of my whole life.

But yeah so I havent tasted any beer so I dont know which one is the best but idk if its a beer but Hartwall pineapple long drink is probably really good

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass and Jason Voorhees
Nope, drinking alcohol is prohibited regardless of the amount. Of course, if you unknowingly consume something with alcohol, then you're not to blame, whether it's a small drop or a whole liter.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Lokki
weihenstephaner hefeweißbier

• +1
So is it worth it to keep sober for as long as possible or do I have a good reason to drink underage

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees
So is it worth it to keep sober for as long as possible or do I have a good reason to drink underage
Stay sober for as long as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Lokki