• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and LancasteR
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH, IAMNOTANINCEL, FaceandBBC and 6 others
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, β€œplans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, vermillioncorefan, EliteMewing and 2 others
Ezekiel 23:20

She remembered her lover with the penis like a donkey and a flood of semen like a horse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, EliteMewing, standardcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Autismcel and IRL_Reject
(Bible Leviticus 20:18)

If a man has sex with a woman while she is menstruating, they shall both be "cut off from among their people."

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
John 15:18-19

β€œIf the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.”

I like this one because it speaks so much for the times we are in. As Christian’s we are the most persecuted people, the Gaytheists attack us, the Muslims persecute us in their lands, the Jews hate us, the secular liberals despise us the chinks lock us up :feelscry::feelswah:. But the blood of the lamb keeps us strong as god tells us that this would happen for we are his children who follow him

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, EliteMewing, BitchBoy and 1 other person
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
You’re saying it mockingly

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 6:7

• +1
Reactions: Kayne1 and BitchBoy
G6f76f76f67f

Kggigigi

Nah it's just the dickpill in a bible verse. There's also other blackpilled stuff on women in the bible
You do realise there is more to life than bodily pleasures which lust comes from

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Leviticus 20:10 - If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and BitchBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, IRL_Reject and murdah
psalm 23

• +1

"I'm over here stroking my dick I got lotion on my dick right now I'm just stroking my shit I'm horny as fuck man I'm a freak man like"​

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Autismcel
Dickpilled again

@ShawarmaFilth

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
20If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and standardcel
@IRL_Reject
Old Testament law isn’t followed by Christian’s

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
When men fight with one another and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, 12 then you shall cut off her hand. Your eye shall have no pity

Jeremiah 51:20:
You are my hammer and weapon of war:
with you I break nations in pieces;
with you I destroy kingdoms;

• +1

"Becoming The Hokage Doesn't Mean People Will Acknowledge You."​

-Itachi Uchiha

• JFL
Reactions: IRL_Reject
@IRL_Reject
Old Testament law isn’t followed by Christian’s
Torah is meant to be followed by all, Jesus never preached against it and kept it, so did the apostles.

Fuck this is making me so angry

Torah is meant to be followed by all, Jesus never preached against it and kept it, so did the apostles.
Nope. Not today, the NT is the new framework to follow. You know nothing or Christianity.

John 1:17
For the law was given through Moses, butgrace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
  • +1
Revelation 16:12
this gives us a approximate time of the end times which is in 16~ years

Nope. Not today, the NT is the new framework to follow. You know nothing or Christianity.

For the law was given through Moses, butgrace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
Quotes like these don't have the goal of rendering the law obsolete or abolished
Anyways if you're interested watch these videos I linked in this thread and tell me what you think

Quotes like these don't have the goal of rendering the law obsolete or abolished
Anyways if you're interested watch these videos I linked in this thread and tell me what you think
'not meant to follow the mosaic law' is an oversimplification. There are three components, the ceremonial/purity laws, the civil laws, and the moral laws(the punishments themselves being a part of the civil law, although not the crime.). It is the first two which were abrogated, not the last.

god is holy and his tastes don’t change however we gentiles are to not engage in the purity/ceonial laws like circumcision and not eating piggies for instance or shell fish. The punishments such as stoning a woman for cheating or stn (can’t think off one at the top off my head). However the Moral laws remain because god doesn’t change what he’s disgusted by

• +1

Reposted just because of how important this is

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Revelation 16:12
this gives us a approximate time of the end times which is in 16~ years
What is that pfp JFC
Nazi and a baathist girl?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The PFP of that girls shouts:
Tell me you have daddy issues without telling me you have daddy issues

• JFL
Reactions: noobs