Best / blackpilled places to get filler done in the UK?

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
Any ukcels who have got filler done where do u go?
I am looking at harley street clinic in london rn but seems like they dont do men that much.
I am going to get filler tempoarlily until heightmaxx is done, then I will get a fat graft.
its for my under eye area.

if its for your under eye area then just go to any reputable one, they can hardly mess it up compared to something like jaw fillers

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
if its for your under eye area then just go to any reputable one, they can hardly mess it up compared to something like jaw fillers
i kind of want jaw fillers too tbh but if the HGH causes any changes in jaw shape i think it will look to uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
also do yk if they fuck it up do they dissolve it for free or do they make u pay for that too?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I am looking at harley street clinic in london rn but seems like they dont do men that much.
I am going to get filler tempoarlily until heightmaxx is done, then I will get a fat graft.
Why not go for an undereye fat graft? Results are more permanent and natural

Oh shit I didn’t read the post :lul:
Don’t get filler though, I remember @Titbot had some complications with having to remove undereye filler for future surgeries
Just firm ur undereye area and use concealer if you care a lot

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
cant get fat graft till after heightmaxxing is done. HGH will stop the graft from taking, im going to get it after ive finished heightmaxxing tho, thats why im gonna for hyaluronidase fillers only

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Oh shit I didn’t read the post :lul:
Don’t get filler though, I remember @Titbot had some complications with having to remove undereye filler for future surgeries
Just firm ur undereye area and use concealer if you care a lot
concealer seems interesting, ill def give that a try before fillers. Is there a guide on the forum for this? Does it work for lackofboneitis. MY undereye area is mostly caused by the fact the bones are low compared to the eye socket and there is also no fat there, so the under eye area appears very hollow and dark.

concealer seems interesting, ill def give that a try before fillers. Is there a guide on the forum for this? Does it work for lackofboneitis. MY undereye area is mostly caused by the fact the bones are low compared to the eye socket and there is also no fat there, so the under eye area appears very hollow and dark.
We have the same problem brother
I’m severely recessed, but the shape of my undereye is good so luckily I don’t have sclera show
I’ve got a crazy lower lid height (exposure), that is larger than the height of where my lower eyelid ends to my hooding
So it looks pretty weird
I’ll also be getting a fat graft in the future

dont get filler mate