mmmmmmmmmm

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 52345
YOU CAN FUCKING SEE HER PUSSY

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Primalsplit, Kamui and 2 others
I don't know about you guys, but I'd like a woman next to me, not a literal bear..

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Orbeck of Vinheim, coisbhai and 12 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx, MonoTBB, stamaster21 and 6 others
Shit got my dick hard asf
Hourglass shape, big ass, wide hips is the best, really dont care what her face looks like unless shes subhuman tier, im choosing LTB with insane body hourglass shape big ass big boobs wide hips over stacy with none of these features

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: arabcelxxx, murdah, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6 others
im choosing LTB with insane body hourglass shape big ass big boobs wide hips over stacy with none of these features
Gigabased

• +1
Gigabased
I wanna eat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSAAAA ATHHH ASS BIG BOOTY LATINA, TAKING BIG BOOTY LATINA OVER WHITE STACY WITH FLAT ASS.
ALSO NOT BLACK NIGGAS THOUGH. NO MATTER IF THEY HAVE BIG ASS WIDE HIPS INSANE FACE, NO. THEY DON'T GET ME HORNY AS MUCH AS WHITES WITH BIG ASS AND WIDE HIPS WITH BIG TITS DO. THEY DON'T GET ME HORNY THAT MUCH TBH.

Waiting for the blood test results brah, last time i had 1.1k ngdl
Good luck man,

I hope the results come back higher

Good luck man,

I hope the results come back higher
1.1k when I was eating like shit, consuming sugar and lots of xenoestrogens, i also used to barely lift, i didn't consume zinc enough too. now i do all of these, can bet its gonna be 1300-1500 but total t doesnt mean shit, its all free t.

• Love it
I wanna eat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSAAAA ATHHH ASS BIG BOOTY LATINA, TAKING BIG BOOTY LATINA OVER WHITE STACY WITH FLAT ASS.
ALSO NOT BLACK NIGGAS THOUGH. NO MATTER IF THEY HAVE BIG ASS WIDE HIPS INSANE FACE, NO. THEY DON'T GET ME HORNY AS MUCH AS WHITES WITH BIG ASS AND WIDE HIPS WITH BIG TITS DO. THEY DON'T GET ME HORNY THAT MUCH TBH.
Rate this Italian Russian foid

holy fuck
insane ass, would let her sit on my face for 50 hours, till i fall asleep, would fuck her the whole time, sex 5 times a day. still even after sex i would wanna go round two in 2mins. NA<H JWH JW3HJ6 SEHN6SEHNTEASHTAETHEAHD nigga. I wanna eat her ass in that position.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and flippasav
ur son will turn out like @St.TikTokcel

1.1k when I was eating like shit, consuming sugar and lots of xenoestrogens, i also used to barely lift, i didn't consume zinc enough too. now i do all of these, can bet its gonna be 1300-1500 but total t doesnt mean shit, its all free t.
RATE THESE PAWGS

DOG T LEVELS ONLY😤😤

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, TechnoBoss, Kamui and 1 other person
Wide hips and big tits? Water is wet

holyy fuckk, but whatever videos/pics u send, if its a female with big ass and wide hips, im still gonna like it, i like all of them pawgs. it doesn't matter what their face is as long as not truecel, but if they grew up in an environment to develop ass and hips like that, then they wont have a truecel face anyway, im ok with LTB with good body.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and flippasav
Fuck it I’d risk it
yea who cares lmao
but if ur a slayer, u can just impregnate some stacy bitch with bad body then keep fucking good bodies

• +1
yea who cares lmao
but if ur a slayer, u can just impregnate some stacy bitch with bad body then keep fucking good bodies
There are literal famous people fucking and dating women who are seen as “LTB” and “MTB” by the forums standards.

Ronaldo’s wife would be seen as a too fat silicone trash by the forum’s standards.

Ryan Garcia’s girlfriend would be seen as a trashy hoe because of her thick body according to this site.

Jeff Bezo’s wife is a plastic bimbo whore according to these fags

These guys are based for having high T preferences

Fuck it I’d risk it
nigga i swear these big booty bitches be getting in my dreams
i woke up from a wet dream today where i was getting a lap dance from a big booty bitch while she had shorts, i took out my dick and cummed in the floor then cleared the floor in wet dream.

nigga i swear these big booty bitches be getting in my dreams
i woke up from a wet dream today where i was getting a lap dance from a big booty bitch while she had shorts, i took out my dick and cummed in the floor then cleared the floor in wet dream.

So hot

There are literal famous people fucking and dating women who are seen as “LTB” and “MTB” by the forums standards.

Ronaldo’s wife would be seen as a too fat silicone trash by the forum’s standards.

Ryan Garcia’s girlfriend would be seen as a trashy hoe because of her thick body according to this site.

Jeff Bezo’s wife is a plastic bimbo whore according to these fags

These guys are based for having high T preferences
jeff bezo is low t

but ronaldo and ryan aren't
also ronaldo's wife is so hot the things i would do damn..turns me on
also that nigga ronaldo literally had to get penile implants LMAO that's how big ass her wife is

• +1
no she had pants on just grinding on dick
but why is it always fat niggas or skinnyfat fags getting that type of pussy, look at the wife of them niggas and then look at psl god wifes
also he got soft instantly after cumming, low t. im still rock hard after ejaculation or barely lose any erection quality.
his dick also isnt that big, why didnt i get to fuck her. his cum volume also isn't much.

that fag also seems like he had slow sex because she was slow on his lap, me personally i wouldnt be able to resist hard fucking that bitch.
still mirin the fact that this fat/skinny fat mf ended up fucking that bitch, he's probably not even good looking because hes fat.

• +1
that fag also seems like he had slow sex because she was slow on his lap, me personally i wouldnt be able to resist hard fucking that bitch.
still mirin the fact that this fat/skinny fat mf ended up fucking that bitch, he's probably not even good looking because hes fat.
Rate girl from my college

IMG 7185

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: albe.ORG, Primalsplit and asdvek
insane tbh
if i was you, i would pay her shit ton of money for sex tbh
college whore but hot af
I love thick women they have the most acidic pussy

I just want to get naked then lie in bed so she rides ontop in a cowgirl position raw while feeling her tits

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

I just want to get naked then lie in bed so she rides ontop in a cowgirl position raw while feeling her tits
i would do every sex position, in one single day, if not, two. i can easily bust 15 nuts back to back because of my genetics but i don't do that anymore, it really drains energy tbh doing that much in one session. i havent fapped in 25 days and i got horny af.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and flippasav
i would do every sex position, in one single day, if not, two. i can easily bust 15 nuts back to back because of my genetics but i don't do that anymore, it really drains energy tbh doing that much in one session. i havent fapped in 25 days and i got horny af.
Bro you literally seem sex crazed
If your t levels are that high do you look like Ramirez?

also I just checked and the bitches you sent made me leak precum.

• Love it
I don't know about you guys, but I'd like a woman next to me, not a literal bear..
View attachment 2837481
Tired of you low T fags claiming you want “real” women next to you when it’s just a twig built like a fridge with no curves whatsoever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goobermaxxing17 and flippasav
Tired of you low T fags claiming you want “real” women next to you when it’s just a twig built like a fridge with no curves whatsoever
Her belly is waay too big for her tiny legs🤣🤣

Bro you literally seem sex crazed
If your t levels are that high do you look like Ramirez?
about being able to fap 15 times in a row, it's just genes tbh, idk if it has anything to do with T, but most people can't fap after first one, if they try to, it hurts, i still have an insane feeling in the second, third, fourth, fifth nut, but obviously not that good compared to the first one.

and nah i dont look like ramirez, my bones are like his though but my eye area is a flaw, atleast i dont have fucked up IPD though. i need lower eyelid retraction or some shit i'm still researching about what i need for my eyes, they're too big but not that fucked up.

• So Sad
about being able to fap 15 times in a row, it's just genes tbh, idk if it has anything to do with T, but most people can't fap after first one, if they try to, it hurts, i still have an insane feeling in the second, third, fourth, fifth nut, but obviously not that good compared to the first one.

and nah i dont look like ramirez, my bones are like his though but my eye area is a flaw, atleast i dont have fucked up IPD though. i need lower eyelid retraction or some shit i'm still researching about what i need for my eyes, they're too big but not that fucked up.
Mirin hard

• +1
She’s built like a fridge.
Male body shape like an apple and no curves🤮🤮
Her belly looks too big too
her hips and belly also look like the hips and belly of a high estrogen low t male with klinefelters lmao.

• +1
her hips and belly also look like the hips and belly of a high estrogen low t male with klinefelters lmao.
That’s what I’m saying lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • +1
nigga, i legit can bust 15 nuts back to back. lol.
nigga i highly doubt that

here in the slums of my village we have a saying: 'Depois da quinta sai pó',
which means 'After the fifth one, powder comes out'.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
nigga i highly doubt that

here in the slums of my village we have a saying: 'Depois da quinta sai pó',
which means 'After the fifth one, powder comes out'.
I think you thought that I said "I can bust 15 nuts and have a huge load each time" but no obviously, that's not possible even with steroids and years of retaining semen. I don't have cum after the fifth one, or barely do. But I can bust 15 nuts back to back, or even fucking 20, it's just that cum doesn't come out everytime.