Reactions: shizuku11111 and YungTrappa
Wtf bro how do I use the ice pick you want me to stick it in my zygos
are u fucking retarded?

put this on the bone

then smash the hammer
into the wooden bit end so its like a straight line force wise

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
im fucking kidding greycel, it doesnt work and if u want to "smash" then just sign up to a good boxing club and spar with no headgear, u also learn how to fight and get fit and maybe get a better mentality depends if u stick to it like 3x a week

im fucking kidding greycel, it doesnt work and if u want to "smash" then just sign up to a good boxing club and spar with no headgear, u also learn how to fight and get fit and maybe get a better mentality depends if u stick to it like 3x a week
How do I escape greydom? I dont wanna be lumped in with ppl like him…

How do I escape greydom? I dont wanna be lumped in with ppl like him…
you joined feb 2024 and have 180 posts idk what rotting your doing but literally just make high iq threads and replies, one high iq hit thread with midly put in effort and a decent amount of replies from you and other users can net you a couple hundred rep easily, post wise you literally just post, i guess you could spam in abandond offtopic threads like other retards do for 5k posts but thats at the cost of warnings and the worst ratio ever

you joined feb 2024 and have 180 posts idk what rotting your doing but literally just make high iq threads and replies, one high iq hit thread with midly put in effort and a decent amount of replies from you and other users can net you a couple hundred rep easily, post wise you literally just post, i guess you could spam in abandond offtopic threads like other retards do for 5k posts but thats at the cost of warnings and the worst ratio ever
Id like to not be viewed as an absolute fucking retard so ill jst let nature take its course. Thanks for the tips pal.