BEST BUSINESS MODEL FOR SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTS

MrBeastSigma

MrBeastSigma

Iron
THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME!! YOU WILL NEVER GET RICH QUICK!!
Before you stop reading the word "dropshipping" has been thrown around so much I too thought it was retarded whenever I had heard it

Why should you trust what I'm saying:

open images in new tab

I am 17 and am just as retarded as you all are. I work a normal job as well as doing organic dropshipping basically the majority of my day and only started around May. I've made around 7k USD profit the majority of which was in the past 2 months of the 5 months ive been doing this.

(this is a drop in the bucket compared to what people make, for example, 1 million views on ONE video SHOULD equal 1k USD MINIMUM in sales)

Who can do this business model:
Literally anyone, any age, any where in the world, with a phone, dedication, and like $100

What is this business model:
Unlike regular dropshipping, which is a exchange of your money, (buying ads on places like snapchat, tiktok, and instagram) organic dropshipping exchanges your time for money.
How does it work:
Since many of you are dumb I will keep it simple.

You create a TikTok and Instagram account > Search certain hashtags to tailor your FYP to only see dropshipping products > Find a good product > Buy it on Amazon > Record 1-2 ORGANIC looking videos each day that entertain the views while discreetly advertising your product > Do this everyday until a video does decent > Make a shopify website for your product, which cost $1 for the first month (DON'T BE SCARED IT'S SO EASY TO DO) > Make monieies :cool:

Organic Video Examples:
(These specific stores have made MINIMUM 50k and it's just a shitty pump and dump product)
https://www.instagram.com/officialspideyface/reels/

https://www.instagram.com/comforting.christ/
https://www.tiktok.com/@allah.art
https://www.instagram.com/thecheatpal/reels/

all these views are just from one platform, everyone organic dropshipper uploads their videos on tiktok, youtube shorts, and instagram reels.

What do you notice from all the videos?
  1. They look like every other video you'd see scrolling
  2. They aren't directly "selling you something"
  3. They're entertaining to the person they're trying to sell the product too

Take Aways
Going viral is a skill that YOU CAN LEARN. Dropshipping is obviously not the only thing that this could be used for. Although, I personally think organic dropshipping is certainly the easiest way to make money from marketing, social media marketing is a highly desiable skill for any business.

if you're interested in actually learning to start i'll link videos that break it down way more than I do

WE CAN ALL BE RICH YOU JUST GOTTA DEDICATE YOURSELF :heart:

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo, caiolindo, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
its generally oversaturated unless you have a team with you to lower luck and make it rely on skills

we should start a big group on .org and become a team lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, PseudoMaxxer, BoredPrince and 2 others
its generally oversaturated unless you have a team with you to lower luck and make it rely on skills

we should start a big group on .org and become a team lol
i have not worked with anyone else my entire time doing it. a marketing angle for a product can be oversaturated, but the business model as a whole can never be; online shopping, especially on short form content apps, will NEVER die

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i have not worked with anyone else my entire time doing it. a marketing angle for a product can be oversaturated, but the business model as a whole can never be; online shopping, especially on short form content apps, will NEVER die
pm me

more people = a set and stone job, it becomes more stable and more to likely actually happen

I got scammed so many times I've deadass become allergic to words like dropshipping

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I got scammed so many times I've deadass become allergic to words like dropshipping
no shit you paid "PajeetMarketingExpert" $500 to "skyrocket your sales"

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, twilight and N1666
I've started this recently just need to make a few adjustments to my site and start posting. I'll have everything running by next week.

I've started this recently just need to make a few adjustments to my site and start posting. I'll have everything running by next week.
website don't really matter if you're doing organic as long as it doesn't look like a scam. i make mine in like 2 hours but i wait until i got a video to get like 10k views first

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel
wo

would you link it here?
i don't wanna leak my product im running rn although the videos i sent all have their website in their bio it's really bare bones.

personally i use the refresh theme and just change up the colors and shit, its basically like drag and drop

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
im going to read every single word

• +1
Reactions: MrBeastSigma
how is your shopify account not locked? im good at web dev and they lock ur account if under 18 after like 1k in sales if not earlier, is it under ur parents?

how is your shopify account not locked? im good at web dev and they lock ur account if under 18 after like 1k in sales if not earlier, is it under ur parents?
its under my sisters :p if you don't have a ssn over 18 then u cant even recieve payments

• So Sad
Reactions: hybobu
How do they ship the products ?
theres sites like cjdropshipping, zendrop, dsers, and autods, which will find your product for you and when you get an order you just pay for it and then the product gets sent straight from the chinese sweatshop to their house

• +1
Reactions: Posmo
theres sites like cjdropshipping, zendrop, dsers, and autods, which will find your product for you and when you get an order you just pay for it and then the product gets sent straight from the chinese sweatshop to their house
Heard some saying finding products on a burner is almost too saturated, everyone jumps on the product in a day or two. They’re recommending transitioning to custom products and shit that people can’t just copy paste

THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME!! YOU WILL NEVER GET RICH QUICK!!
Before you stop reading the word "dropshipping" has been thrown around so much I too thought it was retarded whenever I had heard it

Why should you trust what I'm saying:

View attachment 3235107View attachment 3235108

open images in new tab

I am 17 and am just as retarded as you all are. I work a normal job as well as doing organic dropshipping basically the majority of my day and only started around May. I've made around 7k USD profit the majority of which was in the past 2 months of the 5 months ive been doing this.

(this is a drop in the bucket compared to what people make, for example, 1 million views on ONE video SHOULD equal 1k USD MINIMUM in sales)

Who can do this business model:
Literally anyone, any age, any where in the world, with a phone, dedication, and like $100

What is this business model:
Unlike regular dropshipping, which is a exchange of your money, (buying ads on places like snapchat, tiktok, and instagram) organic dropshipping exchanges your time for money.
How does it work:
Since many of you are dumb I will keep it simple.

You create a TikTok and Instagram account > Search certain hashtags to tailor your FYP to only see dropshipping products > Find a good product > Buy it on Amazon > Record 1-2 ORGANIC looking videos each day that entertain the views while discreetly advertising your product > Do this everyday until a video does decent > Make a shopify website for your product, which cost $1 for the first month (DON'T BE SCARED IT'S SO EASY TO DO) > Make monieies :cool:

Organic Video Examples:
(These specific stores have made MINIMUM 50k and it's just a shitty pump and dump product)
https://www.instagram.com/officialspideyface/reels/

https://www.instagram.com/comforting.christ/
https://www.tiktok.com/@allah.art
https://www.instagram.com/thecheatpal/reels/

all these views are just from one platform, everyone organic dropshipper uploads their videos on tiktok, youtube shorts, and instagram reels.

What do you notice from all the videos?
  1. They look like every other video you'd see scrolling
  2. They aren't directly "selling you something"
  3. They're entertaining to the person they're trying to sell the product too

Take Aways
Going viral is a skill that YOU CAN LEARN. Dropshipping is obviously not the only thing that this could be used for. Although, I personally think organic dropshipping is certainly the easiest way to make money from marketing, social media marketing is a highly desiable skill for any business.

if you're interested in actually learning to start i'll link videos that break it down way more than I do

WE CAN ALL BE RICH YOU JUST GOTTA DEDICATE YOURSELF :heart:

good post brother. how do you go about being taxxed etc with the store being under sisters name? what is under yours and under hers?

good post brother. how do you go about being taxxed etc with the store being under sisters name? what is under yours and under hers?
you won't have to worry about tax for a long time, although since its under my sisters name the taxes affect her

But how did you record 2 videos everyday of the same product?

Or did you have 1 page for different products always in the same niche?

Was your store a 1 product store or did you sell stuff that is in the same niche (for example different types of ambient lights)?

But how did you record 2 videos everyday of the same product?

Or did you have 1 page for different products always in the same niche?

Was your store a 1 product store or did you sell stuff that is in the same niche (for example different types of ambient lights)?
I just recorded 2 videos a day for each of my products, so if i were running 3 products like I am atm I'd make 2 for each

I have 1 tiktok page, 1 instagram page, 1 youtube shorts page, and 1 facebook reels page for every product I'm running which I upload all the videos to.

All my stores so far have been just been built around 1 product. Although, if I were to make a multiple product store it'd be around products in the same niche although I haven't done that yet.

• +1
I just recorded 2 videos a day for each of my products, so if i were running 3 products like I am atm I'd make 2 for each

I have 1 tiktok page, 1 instagram page, 1 youtube shorts page, and 1 facebook reels page for every product I'm running which I upload all the videos to.

All my stores so far have been just been built around 1 product. Although, if I were to make a multiple product store it'd be around products in the same niche although I haven't done that yet.
Gotcha, How do you find good products to sell?

Gotcha, How do you find good products to sell?
sorry for the big ass paragraph i could talk abt dropshipping for hours

The Youtube videos I've attached explain it in simpler terms. Anyways, you use a new tiktok and instagram account called a "burner" and search hashtags like #tiktokmademebuyit then like and comment on every video and your entire fyp will be full of dropshipping products from other people. Not every product you find will be good, and after scrolling for a while you'll find which are saturated and which aren't saturated from then you'll pick a product to order from amazon/elsewhere and film for. Once you're more advanced and have a good eye for products, you can use aliexpress, temu, taobao, and 1688 to look for products which haven't been ran by anyone yet. Although, even I still just scroll on my burner to find products and try to match them with my criteria for picking product which is this.

the app is called "Notion", I suggest putting all your products that interest you in a google sheet or in something like this.

The thing with organic dropshipping is, 50% of a video's success comes from your product, and the other 50% is from your video. Even if you had a "winning product" (like I had when I first started) if you can't make good videos for it then you most likely won't get sales.

YOU WILL FAIL OVER AND OVER AT THE START, IT TOOK ME 1 MONTH TO GET MY FIRST SALE AND OTHERS HAVE TAKEN OVER 4 MONTHS.

• +1
Heard some saying finding products on a burner is almost too saturated, everyone jumps on the product in a day or two. They’re recommending transitioning to custom products and shit that people can’t just copy paste
Yeah custom products are the move for people over 5 figs +. Although, custom products have a MOQ which most people don't have enough money to invest in.

You need to think out of the box when you are running a saturated product, you can always change the marketing angle. For example, there was a light up picture frame that people were targeting couples with and it became extremely saturated. Someone (think it was MikeyAgain on youtube) decided to target people who had dead pets and instantly was way more successful than the 100 other people trying to just copy the original guy posting.

• +1