best ccw ever??

C

cookiemonster112

Iron
IMG 20201016 154840

I've yet to see a ccw rotation with such chad creating results. Does this look like any more than just a CCW?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Carbon Copy, Copemaxxing and 3 others
That's not a Chad. Chads are way more prognathic. Example being Miro Cech etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
cause nobody is that recessed. For overbite, underbite cels is bimax sadly cope. You have always need bones

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
cause nobody is that recessed. For overbite, underbite cels is bimax sadly cope. You have always need bones

tf are you trying to convey? if you need bones wouldn't bimax be the way to go instead of some jfl implants

tf are you trying to convey? if you need bones wouldn't bimax be the way to go instead of some jfl implants
You always fix the recession first, then add mass

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel, tyronelite and Deleted member 1680
Best ccw ever would shorten midface, lenghten and straighten ramus, decrease gonial angle , give more prominent chin, increase under eye support and make upper third more forward.

This is not even close to decent result.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 4430
Best ccw ever would shorten midface, lenghten and straighten ramus, decrease gonial angle , give more prominent chin, increase under eye support and make upper third more forward.

just get jaw surgery done on your forehead theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: valhalar, retard, MentalistKebab and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum, retard, BigNoseSlavcel and 3 others

holly shit i live in turkey, it's life fuel for me i will consult with him, do you know another good turkish surgeons bro ?

View attachment 737580

I've yet to see a ccw rotation with such chad creating results. Does this look like any more than just a CCW?
I need this, my gonial angle is too high.I also need more forward growth and my chin is recessed.
So this would be [Bimax-[Lefort I,BSSO +CCW][Chin-Wing]

i think this one cosmetic i don't see any deformity

He might have a sleep apnea. Someone should ask him in insta cuz I also live in Turkey