Best Cheap RU-58841 Sources?

D

dsheppa

Bronze
Rn I’m using ru-58841 from Amazon, and it costs $30 for a month’s supply. Per month, that is more expensive than the test cycle I’m running currently. So lmk if there’s a quality ru source so I can keep my hair and also not go broke

How is your test so cheap
Rn I’m using ru-58841 from Amazon, and it costs $30 for a month’s supply. Per month, that is more expensive than the test cycle I’m running currently. So lmk if there’s a quality ru source so I can keep my hair and also not go broke

How’s your experience been with RU? How long have you been using it?

Also if you search the eroids forum they have sources for hair loss items

retard take fin or dut ru can potentially go systemic and you dont need to target testosterone just dht

Just buy dut its everything you need if you didnt even lose hair and just for prevention

retard take fin or dut ru can potentially go systemic and you dont need to target testosterone just dht
20-30% of the substance always go systemic

• +1
Reactions: coxel
I still want a lot of dht in my system for dimorphism. I just don’t want it in my hair so I don’t go bald

make sure you buy from American labs, they produce the highest quality products, all American-made highly pure stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular