Best chewing thing

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
It's not a gum... But if you are a poorcel like me then the best thing is sugar cane... It is hard than falim and mastic

• +1
Reactions: Aero, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 12303 and 1 other person
It's not a gum... But if you are a poorcel like me then the best thing is sugar cane... It is hard than falim and mastic
It's natural, cheap as fck and hard as fck too

Attachments

• f86dad0e71de8ea961c37f60a636ca42.jpg
    f86dad0e71de8ea961c37f60a636ca42.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 12303 and 1 other person
Why not

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Dont you think chewing will just make you look bloated?

It will not if you don't use the cheek muscles and by the way there is a theory that chewing can change actual bone if done for long period... So it's definitely worth it

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 12303
It will not if you don't use the cheek muscles and by the way there is a theory that chewing can change actual bone if done for long period... So it's definitely worth it
you can grow the cheek muscle? wtf

IMG 20210303 171643

Didn't for me, gave me great masseters cheeks went hollower and when i clench it's over. Chewing since 9yo maybe with the rate of two times per week i thank god everyday it was already a habit after discovering the blackpill it's everyday chewing

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, Ryan and Deleted member 12303
View attachment 1019743

Didn't for me, gave me great masseters cheeks went hollower and when i clench it's over. Chewing since 9yo maybe with the rate of times per week i thank god everyday it was already a habit after discovering the blackpill it's everyday chewing
It helped your facial width?

sugar cane is literalky gonna fuck you teeth up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
It helped your facial width?
But the most significant changes in facial width were between 14 and 16 and im expecting more so you know it might be just puberty i don't know tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
But the most significant changes in facial width were between 14 and 16 and im expecting more so you know it might be just puberty i don't know tbh
I must try it then

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
but sugar is cancer

You also have this hard stuff out of trees