Best combo for a light skin to breed with?

Best combo for a light skin to breed with?

• MENA (Turkey, North Africa, Iran, Arabia)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mullata

• Latina

• East Asian

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

Pixel27

Iron
I’m biracial (white and black) and I want to know what pheno would give me mogger children , bonus points if it’s common for them to have green eyes, but it’s not really a deal breaker if it’s uncommon, or just most of them have brown eyes

This is my first thread btw 🙏

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
No one! Your bloodline is tainted! We only need pure white aryans , no need for more mutts like you ! WHITE POWER✊🏻! Heil Albania!

• Love it
Reactions: jué
No one! Your bloodline is tainted! We only need pure white aryans , no need for more mutts like you ! WHITE POWER✊🏻! Heil Albania!
I can assure you being a balkaner, there’s a very good chance you have some mixture of something else besides Albanian in your DNA

• +1
I can assure you being a balkaner, there’s a very good chance you have some mixture of something else besides Albanian in your DNA
i am fucking with you ,because you are new , I am actually an Afro Albanian (like most Albanians), BLACK POWER🇦🇱💪🏿✊🏿!

• +1
Reactions: Pixel27
i am fucking with you ,because you are new , I am actually an Afro Albanian (like most Albanians), BLACK POWER🇦🇱💪🏿✊🏿!
Lmao you got me good bro, this is why I must become active so then I can troll people

• +1