Best contraception other than Condoms?

S

SONnemo13?

Iron
I’m w this girl, we r both teens and both each other’s firsts, she wants to stop using condoms and instead something else and so do I. She thought birth control would be a good idea but I told her not to(cos there’s an apparent change in attraction). Can any high IQ users tell me what the best option would be? We r in the uk so everything is more or less on the NHS

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
having flat zygos

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 29167
tren.

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
I’m w this girl, we r both teens and both each other’s firsts, she wants to stop using condoms and instead something else and so do I. She thought birth control would be a good idea but I told her not to(cos there’s an apparent change in attraction). Can any high IQ users tell me what the best option would be? We r in the uk so everything is more or less on the NHS
Anal sex also change your avi, convert to Nazism

FUCK JEWS SEIG HEIL

oh wait nevermind i thought you were a 2023cel greycel tiktokcel

• +1
Reactions: SONnemo13?
Unless she’s an Irish traveller and you knock her up then carry on using the same protection

IUD if you think it's gonna be long term

IUD if you think it's gonna be long term
View attachment 2346361
Doesn’t that cause excruciating pain tho? I’ve read that for some people it continues to cause pain for six months which wouldn’t be ideal for her cos she’s got her final year of high school about to start

Pull out + don't rawdog during the week or so in her cycle when she's able to get pregnant

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
1. IUD (pain for a few days)
2. Pill (hormones fucked)
3. Condom (less pleasure)
4. Abortion (emotional damage)
5. Pull out (high risk, no cum inside)

1. IUD (pain for a few days)
2. Pill (hormones fucked)
3. Condom (less pleasure)
4. Abortion (emotional damage)
5. Pull out (high risk, no cum inside)
Looks like im gonna have to go for an IUD, apparently Mirena has good reviews, hopefully shes down

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
i do condoms and raw sometimes. im a teen as well and me and my gf's are eachothers first. shes on the pill tho and till loves me so idk what you're talking about, I pull out everytime.

i do condoms and raw sometimes. im a teen as well and me and my gf's are eachothers first. shes on the pill tho and till loves me so idk what you're talking about, I pull out everytime.
More or less same but I precum loads, ive got hyperspermia so it may be a symptom of it, im not willing to take the risk of getting her pregnant off precum lmao