Best cope if u missed teen love

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
You could've had teen love if you did this or that

But would you be able to do it with your real crush? Your dream girl? A Stacy?

Your peers had teen love

But did they do it with their real crush? Their dream girl? A Stacy? The best looking girls in school or did they just settle to get the experience with a regular girl?

Even if you're HTN your teen love isn't the same as Chad's teen love. Especially if you're normie you don't have the same life or level of teen love with the same quality of female or females. So everyone sub Chadlite still could've had better

Many men are left hungry in some way

You could've had teen love but would the girl be a virgin? 16yo and 18yo girl basically the same right? Many if not most 16yo girls are not virgins. So you still basically have the chance with a 18yo girl in theory basically? "Love" is a fairy tale anyway. It's just sex and you get post nut clarity and don't gaf about it after that

Copemaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, The Dark Phoenix, FutureSlayer and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
If you fucked 100 women, but not the ones you were in love with, then you are an incel. It‘s hard to accept, but that’s reality. If you fuck a woman who’s not your type, it doesn’t count as a slay.
Brutal factual blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
There's none,, it's literally the worst thing you can miss out on, you just have to fuck age of consent / 16 year olds that aren't brainwashed enough to be moralcucks

i didnt miss but its overrated

adult luv mogs

There's none,, it's literally the worst thing you can miss out on, you just have to fuck age of consent / 16 year olds that aren't brainwashed enough to be moralcucks
only high primitive pre-sluts virgins are available then

LOL you're such a fucking pussy ngl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: watah and anthony111553
only high primitive pre-sluts virgins are available then
Maybe but when I was in highschool I would see my oneitises getting picked up by their 25 year old BFs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and FutureSlayer
Maybe hyperbolic ??