best countries for ccw bimax

PowersOfTen

PowersOfTen

senile
list corona infected countries too because I have to moneymax first. shit will clear up by the time im done.
only thing i need to ascend like crazy tbh

im thinking south korea since a) they're cheaper than US jews and b) blackpilled; and I dont have to bother with braces first. my bite is perfectly fine.

any other countries that can do it better than them?

Don't go to South Korea unless you're Asian.

Just don't. The surgeons there are only used to operating on those with a East Asian pheno. I remember a story back in the day of an Indian guy going to Korea for cosmetic surgery and his results were atrocious.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and PowersOfTen

Just don't. The surgeons there are only used to operating on those with a East Asian pheno. I remember a story back in the day of an Indian guy going to Korea for cosmetic surgery and his results were atrocious.

Thanks for the lookout bro. +1

Go to curry eppley thankfully i was autistic enough to search him out i have done more for searching for information than this entire forum combined to testify to my autism

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent, Deleted member 5204 and SixFootManlet